WHAT IS IT AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKBANK?

gutz

What is Clickbank? Clickbank is a digital marketing platform, that is, it is a market for infoproducts or digital products, which are marketed through affiliates. It is perhaps the largest and best platform of its kind, and it has been in existence for almost 20 years, so there is nothing to worry about, it is a serious company, with a great track record and impressive growth.

At Clickbank you can find hundreds of thousands of digital products such as courses, trainings, e-books, software, programs, methods, etc., in various categories, such as business, technology, education, health, entertainment, games, home, self-help, spirituality. , sports, travel, in short ...

How does Clickbank work? Its operation is very simple, and there are two ways in which you can take part and learn how to make money with Clickbank. One is as a merchant, and the other is as an affiliate marketer. And right here I will talk about both, yes, invite you first to look at this mega guide that I just uploaded to my YouTube channel, so that you understand the thing a little more and hallucinate with its potential

How to make money with Clickbank as an affiliate. This is the easiest way to make money with Clickbank, because you don't need to have your own product, but you can recommend other people's products and for every sale made through your link, you earn commissions.

What you need to do is register as an affiliate, which has no cost and is very simple, because you only have to fill out a form and open your account.

You immediately have access to the thousands of digital products that Clickbank has registered. There you can filter the information by category, product type, cost, commission, etc., to find products that correspond to the market niche that you manage on your blog.

For this I recommend you change the language to Spanish, to ignore the courses in other languages. You then choose a product and download a link with your affiliate code. With it you can start recommending the product and thus, each client who accesses the sales page and makes a purchase, will generate the corresponding commission, even if you are traveling anywhere in the world.