marketingexperts

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE WITH CLICKBANK?​

how to make money on clickbank graphic

This is a highly subjective question. The biggest factors involved are the products you choose and how you promote them. We’ll break down exactly how to do that in the next sections. But if you’re asking if it’s possible to make money with ClickBank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely.

It’s not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$50 in commission. Say the average is $30. This means you need 4 sales a day to hit $100+.

Seems doable, doesn’t it? Depending on your level of expertise you could hit your first sale in days or months.

If you’re a complete newbie, it’s not unrealistic to aim for your first sale in 2-3 months.
From that point onwards, once you prove to yourself that it works, things become much easier.

If you’re looking for great examples of people making good money on ClickBank, check out Warren Wheeler of AMNinjas. He recently wrote a case study explaining how he was able to bring a brand new affiliate website from $0 to $300+ per day in less than 3 months with ClickBank.

Both of these posts discuss relatively different strategies. I’m actually going to get into both of those strategies as well as my recommended path to follow for beginners (and why I think beginners should follow it).

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKBANK: THE $500+/DAY BLUEPRINT​

So now on to the nitty-gritty. Here’s the breakdown of what I’ll be covering to help you get your first ClickBank sale.

There are 3 major steps:

• The product/offer
  • The funnel
  • The traffic
We’ll go into more details regarding each step but let me give you a quick overview of each. The product/offer is the ClickBank product you’ll be promoting.

This might seem like it’s simple enough but screwing up this step could potentially hinder you from earning a single cent because the other steps are built on top of it.

Next up is the funnel. The funnel basically represents the journey a visitor takes from the point they’re exposed to your website/ad/link down to where they can make a purchase through your affiliate link.

There are many different approaches to this so experiment around and play to your strengths.

Finally, you need the traffic.

You have the product, you’ve set up the “journey” your visitor will go through to finally get to the product, now all that’s left is to actually start driving those visitors to your sales funnel.

1) THE PRODUCT​

So before you choose a product you need to hop on the ClickBank website and sign up for an affiliate account. This is a straightforward process
Once you’re done, it’s time to navigate to the marketplace and start browsing.

THE GENERAL EXPLORATION PHASE​

A lot of people will recommend selecting a niche/category you’re familiar with right off the bat and browsing products inside it. Although I agree with this approach for strong reasons I’ll outline later, I do not think it should be the starting point.

Simply go ahead and hit the “magnifying glass” button next to the search bar without typing anything.

clickbank marketplace for making money

This will allow you to browse an aggregate list of products from all categories. You can use the “sort results by” drop-down menu to sort the results according to a number of different criteria.

For our purposes, we’ll keep it set as “Popularity” for now, although I also encourage you to sort by “Gravity” and browse products that way.

At this point, forget categories, niches and everything else. We simply want to identify what makes a good product.

But what do these terms mean?

High gravity means a lot of affiliates are making money with that product or it’s a “proven” product.
You might be thinking that’s a no-brainer, right? Simply sort by highest gravity and pick a product out of those.

Well, while many advise going that route, it has its issues. The main one being: high gravity = a lot of affiliates = a lot of competition. This isn’t always a bad thing but might not be ideal for people just starting out.

Before we move on to the next section, browse through 10-20 high gravity products. Visit their sales page and their “affiliate tools” page. Notice how they sell the product to both their customers and you as an affiliate.

You’ll start to notice all the most successful ClickBank products have traits in common in their offer, their funnel, and their pages. Learning this lets you search for these traits in underperforming products.
You’ll quickly start noticing patterns.

The common traits you see among the top products usually have a significant contribution to their success. We want to understand these traits so we can spot them in other products that may be less competitive but can sell well.

Here are some things you might notice:

• Video Sales Pages (VSLs)
These are a popular type of sales pages that convert very well because of their dependence on easily digestible, highly engaging videos.

• Strong Affiliate Tools
You’ll find that most top products have dedicated pages that help you get started quickly promoting their products. They often even create ready-to-go ads, content, and templates for you. This shows that the vendor cares about attracting and retaining affiliates.

• Social Proof
Most products will have testimonials/reviews or other types of social proof that show people using and benefiting from that product successfully.

• Strong Copy and Clear Call to Actions
If they have a written sales page you’ll likely find that it’s very convincing and keeps pulling you in to read more. They’re often story-driven as well.

The buy now button will be impossible to miss and the whole page will be directing your attention to it to complete the purchase. It leaves no doubt in the visitor’s mind on what should be done next.

CHOOSING A PRODUCT​

At this point, you should have a general idea what a good product looks like by analyzing top gravity products across all categories. You should also have some ideas about which niches/categories you want to get into.

While many will point out that the most profitable ClickBank niches are often health, wealth, and relationships, you should search based on what you’re interested in and can promote.

Now it’s time to choose a product to promote.

Here’s a checklist:

• Interest in the niche
Passion/huge interest is a bonus. People really underestimate this point. You’ll be eating, drinking and breathing this product/niche for weeks, possibly months and years to come if it’s successful and you start focusing on growing it. Having an interest in it makes things so much easier and helps you keep going when things get tough.

• Gravity is not a deal breaker
People will tell you to choose a product with at least 30+ gravity. This is not a rule of thumb by any means. I’ve promoted products that had a gravity of 5 and made good money, as long as the product hits other points on this checklist (and the one in the above section), you can give it a go.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, I don’t where you are from, but if you are actually from a place like Nigeria. I don’t think there is any hope of making money with clickbank, I heard some people make use of vpn to change the location to USA so there will be access to login to the website

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you can make with clickbank depend or your marketing efforts. it is possible to make thousands of Dollars at the end of every month by promoting products on clickbank platform. also you can make less than $10 at the end of the month if you don't have a strong marketing campaign to promote products in cost-effective ways .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
clickbank is definitely one of the best platform for affiliate marketing and some people are making a whole lot of money from it. Niching is very important in affiliate marketing and that is where a lot of people get it wrong because they try to promote everything and end up not making any money.

S

sdixson1970

ClickBank is not the only platform out there. Digistore24 is a worldwide platform for people that are not from the U.S., Canada, Europe or any of the more none countries.

Brackwom

Yes, I make money from ClickBank. It is still good for making money online :

Ad network: go to buysellads

*If you want to promote a Clickbank product to make money then you need 4 things:

1. A very good product [choose a high gravity (minimum -100) product from clickbank]

2. A landing page to collect lead (capture email address)

3. Laser targeted traffic (people who want to buy the product) - Solo ads is the best

4. A email autoresponder to send the email (send email to your subscriber)