Earn Money How To Make Money Reselling Web Hosting

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet is a great tool to make money for every individual. You don't need a special qualification or knowledge before you can start making money online.

All you need is a proven plan on how to make money then follow it thoroughly. it is just a matter of time before you start seeing a lot of money with what you are doing if you are diligent enough.

One of the simple ways to make money online is to resell hosting account. You can go to popular hosting account companies that are available online and buy unlimited hosting package from them.

You can organise free web design for people and tell them that they are going to need a domain name and a hosting accounts for the website.

Then you can ask them to buy hosting account from you by giving them a little space out of the unlimited hosting you buy. Rinse and repeat and you are going to make a lot of money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This method is called flipping and many people that I know that are into this have really made it through this business. They buy website from some websites that offer sell at cheap prices and later sell it at high price. Some even rent those websites instead of selling it out.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat you are talking about website flipping. The guide I shared is all about reselling web hosting, both money making method are quite different. I also know some people who are buying niche website at cheaper price then sell it at a higher price in the marketplace. This one is all about hosting account. This is what some of the biggest hosting companies in my country are doing. They buy unlimited web hosting from Blue Host and resell at cheaper price in local currency with limited space to local clients.