How to make money online through freelancing.

Bilquis21

We all know that there are many way to make money online but today I will be talking about the one of the most profitable ways in which you can earn in dollars by providing services for foreign clients and you can also gain multiple streams of income. That is called freelancing!!!

Who is a freelancer?
A freelancer is an independent worker who earn wages on a per job or per task basis, typically for short term work. A freelancer basically has the freedom to work from home.,a flexible work schedule and a better work -life balance.

There is a vast variety of jobs you can be a freelancer with. With the ASSU strike still in place, you should utilize the time you have now and your phone to learn a digital skill that will be most helpful to you and also earn some money online.

With the current inflation rate in Nigeria have increased to 17.7% and salary rates still remains the same,I think we can all agree that the smartest choice is to get a skill that helps you earn in dollars instead.

I will be holding a FREE Whatsapp class where I will be explaining more about freelancing and how to get started.

Indicate your interest in the comment section for the invite link to the class. It is free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-195414_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-195414_1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are making money as a freelancer because they have a profitable skill they can offer to people in exchange for cash and this is what so many people are also interested to do. . But what do we have to understand about freelancing is that it may not likely be a get-rich-quick scheme and presently before you even think of making money as a freelancer you must be willing to dedicate your time and at least build up good rating and advertise your skill as much as you can.

I have seen so many professionals who are making money as a freelancer. I have seen one that make not less than $1000 on monthly basis with his writing skill. This is quite possible but at the same time we shouldn't look at the success but we have to look at the road they went through to reach the standard they are now.

Bilquis21

A lot of people are making money as a freelancer because they have a profitable skill they can offer to people in exchange for cash and this is what so many people are also interested to do. . But what do we have to understand about freelancing is that it may not likely be a get-rich-quick scheme and presently before you even think of making money as a freelancer you must be willing to dedicate your time and at least build up good rating and advertise your skill as much as you can.

I have seen so many professionals who are making money as a freelancer. I have seen one that make not less than $1000 on monthly basis with his writing skill. This is quite possible but at the same time we shouldn't look at the success but we have to look at the road they went through to reach the standard they are now.
Yes,it is indeed not a get rich quick scheme but the reason why it looks harder than it is is because most freelancer who are started have never had experience and guidance so it is very hard for them to get jobs.

I am speaking from experience because when I started out,it was mistakes after mistakes and I got so frustrated and at some point,I started thinking that Upwork was a scam.

I know what it feels like so that I why I started this class-for people going through the same thing I was going through when I was a newbie in the freelancing space.

arthskov

You can now also earn money using the book2wheel affiliate program. Book2wheel is a motorbike and car sharing service. invite other users to join book2wheel and invite renters to book their rental using the book2wheel website. Book2wheel offer a 30 percent commission on each sale from their earnings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're writing on paid to post platforms, it is also a form of freelancing. there are several ways in which you can make money as a freelancer on the internet by offering services to people and you can also sign up on different freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Acquiring a very good skill is very necessary if you really want to become successful. Sometimes people wants to venture into different freelancing platforms but they do not have proper skills and they end up not being able to succeed.

One of the major skills i can advise anyone to acquire before they go into freelancing platforms is content writing and content creation. So many people are looking for those who can write very well for them and you can even make money on this particular platform by offering such services.

Graphics designing is also another good skill in which you can acquire to make some good amount of money for yourself as a freelancer on the internet.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is basically what most people starting out online do, it has a low barrier of entry and because of this, there are isn't much opportunities out there, but nevertheless, to get started in freelancing you have to be willing to learn an in demand skill that is well sorted, don't just go and start with writing for example it isn't going to sell much, because basically everyone can write modestly.

There are new on demand skills like video editing for tiktok videos or creating and mastering aftereffects, the point is learning something on demand and mastering it, after that you will be able to get started on a freelancing website and make money, the most common freelance platforms you can get started on are

Upwork
Fiverr
PeoplePerHour
Trendri
InsuranceForum

On the last two forums you get paid as you write so I'd advise you to get started from there as you are learning skills to make more money

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Freelancing is nice but I don't know the possibility of people engaging and making money with freelancing nowadays because what I've come to find out is that a lot of people will face a lot of competition in most freelance platform in the cost of trying to make money.

Whatever the case may be there is nothing wrong with you facing competition as a freelancer, These are the things you have to pass through to be able to make money in any area you are interested . To be able to make money as a freelancer it will require you to have a skill , learning a profitable skill now is one of the best way you can make money as a freelancer.

I am also interested in freelancing job but at the same time I need to dedicate my time to learn it because learning is the first step to start.