Asking for How to make money on app using mobile phones?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
M

myka_empaces

How to make money using mobile phone? there is a lot of things making money, first is the coin ph app this app gives you 1 dollar it you have a referal and they verify there ID and the second app is Pera swipe this app really paying you money not that much but can save your from your hard time and there is more.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
How to make money using mobile phone? there is a lot of things making money, first is the coin ph app this app gives you 1 dollar it you have a referal and they verify there ID and the second app is Pera swipe this app really paying you money not that much but can save your from your hard time and there is more.
Yes there many mobile app that really pay people. But there are also thousands that are fake app that promised to pay but won't pay you. And there are other app that pays base on your location, like if you are in USA they will pay you but if you are in some African country like Nigeria they may not pay you. So kindly do your research very well before downloading an app and you don't waste your time.
God bless you

Nite

Valued Contributor
Coin.ph app is a Philippine based company, it's kind of a mobile wallet that allows you to put funds to your Coin.ph account with no minimum balance required. But it only offers Philippine pesos and Bitcoin, and if you like to use more tools for crypto investment, you can use their Coins Pro trading platform.

I have seen some bad reviews regarding Coin.ph app, that includes, loading transactions, bad customer service and vice-versa. At the moment, Coins.ph provides services to only Southeast Asian countries.

Olajidey

I will like to know if the app is still paying and if someone from another country can benefit from it but regarding the app, there are many apps out there that claim to reward for doing a little task but most of them are just full of deceit, and what they are after is to collect your information on credit card and if you are not careful you will just wake up one day and see that your account balance is zero.

approomer.com

I use the website CookieModels. it is a influencer website You just make 1 minute review videos review for pizza shops, apps, blogs etc, they pay $10 buck an hour plus commission. Otherwise use online surveys on your phone those also work.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is like coin ph is for Philippines. Are they accepting users from other countries and will the user be verified?
What is pera swipe and what is the functions of the app?
In addition to the two app up there. You can also try bch cash. It is another app that I use and I have received many payout from the app.
For those that love game but just do it for fun. You can also earn from pop star. Pop star is a game that pays users for playing. The app support stellar as payment option

MarieArie

These smartphones come with many apps that are installed already or can be downloaded on the smartphone. There are many more apps been released into the market every day and the possibility of making money with the help of these apps has increased accordingly. For instance, Freelance: this is one of the surest ways to make money with the use of your smartphone. All you need a good smartphone and a good internet connection, if you have a laptop it is an added advantage for you. You can get writing jobs online, data entry jobs too. Sites that pay for such works are Fiverr, Guru.com, and so on. These sites pay incredibly good rewards for your work.

Darshika

You can try to download SNAPCART on playstore. Basically, you'll earn from taking photos of your receipts from grocery store, supermarket and pharmacy store. I think this App is only available in Asia. I'm not sure though. The percentage you'll get from your receipt depends on the amount on the receipt and your level. The more receipt you snap and the longer you use the App, the higher your level will be. I hope this helps.
I want more details about snap cart and I m interested in joining with snap cart. I m from India and I am an Asian

I will join as ur referral in Snap cart if u guide me in that site.

I m using a great earning application The social Universe in short TSU. I got my first payment of 15 dollars from them via my PayPal account.

Now I m half of the way to my second payment. Earning in this application is quite easy. Just download the app and socialize , make new friends and support them to get Supported.

TSu shares and revenue with the users. Just be active with the app and refer ur friends to increase u r in come. Post unique photos to get likes and supports

Lot of persons nearly 50 Million people using this US based application around the globe. It's easy to gain support for Support back and get referrals to our online Sites using TSu. Join with me

Invited by Darshika24

Josh9493

u can money making with mobile phones in many legit ways without been a victim of all those bad people, example like this platform you earn without fears and you can be creative because creativity really pays this days like selling pictures videos and so many others that I can't even tell there are slot of people who earns as much as can expect through mobile phone at their home without going outthis platform to is a big example because you earn without going out too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think their is any app at the moment that pays up to $1 at the moment. All the app are just sucker, they will suck your time, mobile data and given you nothing in exchange for what you gave out. I've downloaded lots of them via google playstore but made nothing tangible out of my effort installing them over my phone. I don't think those app are worthy of our time. We should rather stick to forum posting and earn some bucks by far better than those apps that sucks plenty from us and given us peanut as reward.