Earn Money How To Make Money From Your Hobbies

Mika

VIP Contributor
Hobbies are spare time activities which you do not for money or other gains but the sheer pleasure of doing it.

What if we could make money from our hobbies? I mean not as a vocation but as a side hustle.

Let say you are passionate about playing guitar, but you don’t have a desire to build your career as a guitar player. What if you could earn by playing guitar in your spare time? Can you actually make money from your hobby of guitar playing?

Well, you can. You can either create a youtube video where you are playing cool music or publish a tutorial video. You can make money from youtube videos. Or, perhaps you can teach neighborhood kids how to play guitar.

If gardening is your hobby, you can make money from gardening.

There are unlimited possibilities.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What an insight. It is possible to make a living through one's hobby. I have seen a friend who is passionate about writing. He then started writing and uploading them on some publishing websites. At first, it was not aiming at making money but for fun. But now, he is in money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am making money in my spare time by using my facebook page and instagram page. I enjoy photography, videography, traveling, cooking, gardening and I am creating content around these topics and making money as a content creator. Once you start making money from hobbies, they are no more hobbies, they are your profession.

Mellorando

Banned
Many people have a lot of hobbies me personally my hobbies are drawing photography playing games and many more there are a lot of sites that perform different taxes based on these hobbies I listed above a good example is womplay.com this website allows its users to make money simply by playing games and as they play games their endpoints which they can redeem for cash it is easy to cash out in this website and you can also download the womplay app on play store or Apple store

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people that you see making money on the internet today I started it as a hobby. There is a popular Nigerian blogger that started blogging without having the notion that she would make money on it but today she's definitely one of the richest bloggers. Some YouTubers also fall into this line.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the 100 dollar start-up ideas is to try to make use of your passion to make money. Most at times it is not going to cost you so much in order to monetize this skill and the chances are high for you to be successful because you are already in love with the brand of work.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Someone who likes to write a lot can make money online by becoming a content writer or creative writer. Search a person can make money by providing quality content for bloggers on the internet and receive money in return for the effort. Some people are making money by testing different apps and websites.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There was a time that I learned how to write songs that I was into that hobby for a year. I was joining contests, winning some and losing most. It was fun. But for earning money with music I really think that it is not the quality or the talent that matters. When it comes to arts and entertainment you need luck to succeed and to earn.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The reason why people are advised to create business around they are all bees is that they are not going to see it as if they are working. It will appear to them as if they are still catching fun. Money will just be an added advantage for them in the business. Someone who loves to paint again start graphic design business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Technically speaking, you can make money from hobbies. However, your hobbies need to be something that is bankable. I stated social media marketing as hobby, I am making money from social media marketing because this is a bankable. If I tried something that does not have commercial value, would I make money?