You Can Make Money With Your Hobbies

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Almost every one has a hobby and most people people engage in their hobbies during their free time and I think it is only ideal if we can make money no matter how small it is doing what we love, because why not? we live in the digital age and every minutes of our live is supposed to be productive.

That's the reason for this article to address these issues, first of all I will start with writing because that's my hobby, so if writing is your hobby too, you can start writing on paid to post platforms or create a blog and start writing on it and if you like photography you can look at becoming a freelance photographer or start selling your photographs on different platforms like Shutterstock etc and also if singing is your hobby you can start offering voiceover gigs on Fiverr or Upwork, if you like coding too you can start offering tutoring or youtube videos on how to code etc

It's is good to note that hobby cannot replace your main work but you can make your hobby your main work by engaging in it full time, but that is not the aaim of this article, it's aim is to enlighten you on ways you can monetize that hobby you have been engaging in during your free time.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Definitely one can actually make money one’s hobby but it is not that easy in a place like Nigeria. For example, you happen to be the type that likes reading and you could actually make money from a spelling competition but such opportunities is almost not possible in nigeria because we do not value stuffs like that here in the country, normally anything that relates to education in nigeria is usually hard to earn money from it which is not supposed to be so, more so, one should be able to earn a living from sport but is also a very difficult way to make a source of living