How To Make Money By Copy Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Copy trade is a way of making money online on trading platforms without knowing how to trade it has a low risk and high returns.

It is a subscription based service where you pay a stipulated amount to copy trades from experts, it's like the typical purchase of signal that people do.

On a copy trading platform you'll be able to see a progress of a trader and the percentage of his win this will help you in making decisions whether to invest in such person or not.

I think this is a cool way of making money from the side as a trader and also a copy trader.

As a trader you'll be able to make money from people copying your trades which means passive income for you and as a trade copier you'll be making cool money without knowing how to trade, overall I think it's a fair deal.

Some platforms that offers copy trading services

1) E-Toro: This is one of the well known copy trading platforms you can use, it has a lot of good reviews on trust pilot and their minimum deposit is 50$

2) XuluTrade: This is a proudly African company that provides trade copying forward.

Even some bots too that is been created are serving in that capacity, because they are created to serve the individual via cryptocurrency trading either spot or futures kind of trading. You'll simply be introduced to lists of excellent copy traders, and you'll simply copy their trade and trade exactly as they did. You need reasonable amount of money to go into copy trading because you'll definitely service the bot registration fee, and also service the trader you're copying from. One of the copy trading bot I know about is 'Royal Q bot, you can search it on play store if you care.

You have to make sure the platform you are using for this is really Trusted because if it is not trusted you may end up losing all your money to bad trading signal, I have been doing this in the past but it was not profitable to me and I was always at Lost, that is why I don't engage in such now, I will rather look for reliable crypto group that can offer signal with at least 85% accuracy and paid to join the group ,this is always the best most especially when you do not really know how to trade perfectly.

You have to make sure the platform you are using for this is really Trusted because if it is not trusted you may end up losing all your money to bad trading signal, I have been doing this in the past but it was not profitable to me and I was always at Lost, that is why I don't engage in such now, I will rather look for reliable crypto group that can offer signal with at least 85% accuracy and paid to join the group ,this is always the best most especially when you do not really know how to trade perfectly.
What you said is right, most of the platforms claiming to be offering legit and high acuracy copy trading services aren't mostly what they say. That's why I'm always skeptic to get going on such kind of sites unless I see enough reasons to justify that it is legit. But I see etoro which is mentioned here to be legit. I see Royal Q bot which I mentioned here to be legit crypto copy trading app/platform for beginners in crypto trading. I've seen countless success count for traders who are earning with Royal Q spot trading bot, that's why I recommended it due to its excellent reviews.

I don't really know much about those you have mentioned except the royal q, if you think the the loyal q is really profitable Then you should look forward to also join.. some of them may have the ability to give you a profit now but they are not likely to last for a longer time that is why I don't really care to invest in any of them. I rather look for the best cryptocurrency group to join even if it is a paid signal group I am very sure of making profit there than to join all These.

I think this is a smart idea of trading but I guess this will actually cost some amount of money because I am sure that it is definitely not free, if it is, then it will start sounding too good to be true and for it to be like that, I will no choice but to think otherwise. In Nigeria today, most people get scammed because of the selfish behavior. I mean no offense and I am not trying to badmouth it. If someone should make use of this method, definitely there will be more profit than loss.

Some brokers do offer copy trading while do not. Copy trading can be beneficial in the long run but all you have to do is to make proper research about the person you want to copy his trades. Check whether his losses are not greater than his profits and the gains are like twice or more of the losses. The investment and subscription may be a bit high but it can very good.

I do not like copy trading to some extent because I put my hope and confidence in the person. The praises belong to me while the blames will be on him. I like to take responsibility for my actions. I prefer subscribing for signals rather than copy trading

@Sotherefore, what you said is on point, but etoro and xulutrade are one of the copy trading platforms and they give you the ability to access a trader results before you make your decision on whether to invest or not.

I've used signals too and I won't that's when I made real profits in forex the guy is very good in it, I just think copy trading is more sophisticated and professional to use because you don't have to do much compared to signals, almost all of the process is automated.

And I think copy trading and signals can can still deliver the same results if the trader behind is good

Copy trading is an excellent way to trade by copying people's trade and win your trades as they are too. But I prefer accessing a tweaked bots that can trade on my behalf instead of doing copy trading. None is perfect either of the two, as there will be losses. If anyone is into bots trading, I will suggest you check Kukoin bots trading. I'm looking forward to using their bots to trade, heard the bots there have strong AI.

@Sotherefore, what you said is on point, but etoro and xulutrade are one of the copy trading platforms and they give you the ability to access a trader results before you make your decision on whether to invest or not.

I've used signals too and I won't that's when I made real profits in forex the guy is very good in it, I just think copy trading is more sophisticated and professional to use because you don't have to do much compared to signals, almost all of the process is automated.

And I think copy trading and signals can can still deliver the same results if the trader behind is good
Okay I understand, when I was paying for a VIP signal group on WhatsApp to trade, I had a lot of challenges then because you have to constantly be online to check when they are are dropping the signal, I have heard you said that the process is automatic, does it really mean that even when you are not online that it is possible for them to use your account to trade for you without you knowing about it ? If this is not so then how will people who are always busy , How will they be able to make the full usage of this platform, because sometimes I don't really have time throughout the whole day.

Even some bots too that is been created are serving in that capacity, because they are created to serve the individual via cryptocurrency trading either spot or futures kind of trading. You'll simply be introduced to lists of excellent copy traders, and you'll simply copy their trade and trade exactly as they did. You need reasonable amount of money to go into copy trading because you'll definitely service the bot registration fee, and also service the trader you're copying from. One of the copy trading bot I know about is 'Royal Q bot, you can search it on play store if you care.

As far as I know, trading bots are different from "Copy trading". Bots are automated computer networking system that allows automated trading. But as far are copy trading is concerned, it is done manually. I have never used either of these strategies to trade in cryptocurrencies or stocks but I think both of them might be a good way to make income but they do not guarantee income, especially when the market crashes.

Sure, bots or copy trading strategies doesn't guarantee profit to a trader. But if you're experienced at least, you can simply earn money trading cryptocurrency with a bot or simply using copy reading feature. Their are bots that offer options of copy trader, you'll be connected to expert traders, some are legit while some aren't real, it depends on the bot you're introduced to. With what I've gotten around Royal Q it looks cool, because the traders I've seen connecting to copy trader with, are on the profit margin even with bear market, they simply earn profit by buying more and more of the bear. But experience is needed to use the feature of bot, to avoid losses, that's why you need training on how to use the bot to reduce the stress of monitoring the trades all the time.