Make money online by following this copy and paste strategy.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Nowadays insane and unbelievable ways of making money online is totally brought into existence and marjority of these ways and strategies are considered to be legit and worth trying . There is a copy and paste strategy that I would like to explain and elaborate to you guys that possibly a lot of people don't know about . First and foremost it is less time-consuming and less stressful as well . But to begin you need the Google search engine and the YouTube app . Primarily what is required to start making money is the videos in the YouTube platform , and what you have to do is to look for a niche with more views and more subscription to it . And under this niche you must choose a particular video with much views and comments . Personally I always use the weight loss and health niche possibly because it is among the most visited on the YouTube app .

After getting the video with the most views and comments, you need to copy the video link and log on into the website shortme.io on the Google platform to get a shortened version of the link being copied . After the video link has been shortened , finally you must log on into the website Vimeo.com on a new tab on the Google search engine . First you must create a free account and verify it with your email address so as to successfully upload the shortened video link as your own content . And as people visit the Vimeo website and possibly click on the link you upload, you get paid reasonably and considerably without stress . .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
During my daily days of being introduced to the act of making money online I always make money online by following copy and paste into strategy and although disk method of making money online is considered to be simple and not complex but yet a whole lot of people do not seems to get it . Personally if there is anything I know about making money online by following copy and pasting strategy it is basically the fact that it is totally simple and way more profitable than engaging in any other online or business job such as freelancing and even affiliate marketing because all you need is to have in your possession the Google platform and any other entertainment platform such as the YouTube or even wintud , but in essence you need where you can get links for viral videos so as to paste it on a more different websites personally known as an external website so that when other people click on the link that you have copied you get paid considerably and reasonably .

Vimeo is actually the website that majority of people use to get paid reasonably and comfortably online by following copying and pasting strategy and up-to-date I think majority of people still make money from this website .

Muftau151

Wow this is a nice write up and I’ve been into some copy paste stuff but not all are productive since later my accounts get banned or just stop working. I’ve seen most people doing copy and paste thing on YouTube and making very big money from it. I’m going to try this out and see how it’s gonna be