Make Money Online By Copy Pasting Photos

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can actually make money online by using free images? This can be done even by the beginners.

Find images in public domain: Public domain images mean the images that do not have exclusive rights simply because these rights have been waived, expired, or forfeited. The easiest way to find public domain images is to search for “public domain image website” on google and visit these websites from Google.

Find any kind of image that you find interesting. Choose an image that has higher dimension and download to your computer. You can do some editing, if you like, but that is not necessary.

Now go to a website called Printify and design a Canvs using the image. Once your product is created, Printify wil show you how much it will cost for you. You can add your profits on the selling price while listing on Etsy.

Now, go to Etsy and create an account, if you haven’t, and then connect your Printify account with Etsy. Now you sit and watch as money starts pouring in.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Frankly speaking, I just love Etsy. How easy it is to build an income on Etsy, well you may not be able to generate tons of sales and become very rich just by selling on Etsy but if you are interested, if you know the right technique, and if you are persistent enough, you can make cool cash on Etsy and it is easy and super fun. There are numerous ways to make money on Etsy. Here are some of the ways I m using to make money on Etsy
Selling physical products: Etsy is actually for selling made products (handicrafts, for example). I don't make my own products, I outsource and sell via Etsy.
Digital product: I am also selling digital products on Etsy, I sell calendars, cards, marketing templates, etc.
Print on demand: Selling print on demand products on Etsy is probably the best way to generate income, first of all, you do not have to pay upfront to create a product, you do not also have to spend a lot of time designing and creating a product, secondly you can sell the same product again and again.
However, you need to spend some money on marketing your products before you generate income on Etsy