How to make money online with copy and paste.

Ephy

Here are some steps to be followed:

Step 1: Use google then search Google news. Open the first website called News.goole.com.
- Focus on these topics:
- Business news, Technology, science, entertainment, sports and health.

Step 2: Select the most attractive and interesting articles, for example about health.
- Copy the information from the particular article you've selected.

Step 3: Copy and proceed to a website called SPINBOT.COM. Then paste the article you've copied and spinbot will rewrite the article using another words so that it looks unique and new.
- Press and prove that you are not a robot. Then after spinbot.com has rewritten your article you will use the article with different websites.

Step 4: Submit the article and be paid, example of these websites that you'll submit your articles are eatingwell.com,sierraclub.org and daily.jstor.org.
  • What you have to do is to scroll down in the website you've chosen find the contact information and find their email address. Copy their email address and send the article and your subject should be article submission.
  • Attach the file you've created through SPINBOT.COM and if they like your article they'll request to send them payment details like PayPal details and you get paid.

Olajidey

Well, I have learned a lesson from copy and paste as am not gonna take the risk again I lost a good-paying platform last year due to copy and paste so I can never plagiarise again. if you think you have spin the word very well and you think they can not know they already have something like plugin on the space where you post that knows if you type or paste no matter how you change the word they will know. I can never participate in copy and paste again.

D

Deleted member 27583

Your last statement say it all,when you said if they like the article they will ask for your paypal payment enquiry .. You are very funny and been un serious you know,because which legit site will knows you just copy and paste them will want to give you money huh! Because is a thing they can also go to that site and coy and paste on their site after they repackage it... So when you want to lie to us ,always have it at the back of your mind that some people is here that they could reason what said more than want you may be able to think of..please don't get me wrong and next time try show us the payment prove you achieve from the site as well,would will that you won't have no one doubting you OK..

Step 1: Use google then search Google news. Open the first website called News.goole.com.
- Focus on these topics:

Step 2: Select the most attractive and interesting articles, for example about health.

Step 3: Copy and proceed to a website called SPINBOT.COM. Then paste the article you've copied and spinbot will rewrite the article using another words so that it looks unique and new.
- Press and prove that you are not a robot. Then after spinbot.com has rewritten your article you will use the article with different websites.

Step 4: Submit the article and be paid, example of these websites that you'll submit your articles are eatingwell.com,sierraclub.org and daily.jstor.org.
  • What you have to do is to scroll down in the website you've chosen find the contact information and find their email address. Copy their email address and send the article and your subject should be article submission.
  • Attach the file you've created through SPINBOT.COM and if they like your article they'll request to send them payment details like PayPal details and you get paid.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Trust me no matter how you rewrite it, it will still count as plagiarism. You just try it with trendri and see if it will be discovered or not. Copy and paste is a criminal offense, you are being paid for uniqueness and genuineness, what you did yourself. So if you are doing copy and paste that means you are cheating them because it is something they can also go for, but they chose to pay for it. If you can't do without copy and paste it will affect your reasoning and cognitive abilities. You will not be able to think of any small things by yourself without doing copy and paste. Rise above that.

- Focus on these topics:

marcusfe

Most copy and paste programs are scam. What they is to allow you go through rigorous process and at the end of the day they will refuse to!pay you. I'll rather stick with this pay to Post of a thing I've found where I know that my efforts will not be a waste of time. It is always painful after you have performed several rigorous tasks as ordered by a particular website and later you come to find out that it's all lies.

Aqsa Shahid

This information is not good according to me as most of the copy and paste sites are proven scam and also copying an article or thread will ban you from authentic websites. So, try not to use such sites and write your own article as it will not ban you or make you more thoughtful and creative.

greatguy1

- Focus on these topics:

This is against Originality and is killing creativity. No matter how you run away from it you would still be caught for plagiarism. It does not cost anything to sit down and write your articles. Those sites should research your work before paying. Instead of going through that stress you could pay freelancers to help go about it. You could also check on YouTube for steps to successful article writee. Heed to our advice and all will be well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't do copy and paste no matter the pay. It is plsgarism and stealing of another person sweat. The person may take years in doing research on what he wrote. Is it not wicked of me if I go and copy his sweat just because I want money. Besides, don't easily fall for all these type of websites. Remember when people ask you to do what they can easily do sdn promise you money, they are only making jest of you and making mockery of your gullibility. It is like I asked you to spoonfeed me and I will give you money. Common, I am only joking. Nothing is free in Freetown.

Maks25

Coy and paste?
That's another word for stealing, participating and endorsing is also stealing. I can never participate in copy and paste no matter the pay. You need to consider the original poster and think what would happen if same is done to you.
I would say everyone should ditch any copy and paste platform and join trendei

Joseph555

Plagiarized article can render you useless before others, it is advisable that no matter how bad you are in article writing should not endear you into plagiarizing, be original for once, believe In yourself and try those things you are afraid off,
That is why you hear people refer to the author when ever they want to use their phrases or statement.
No matter how you try so hard to hide it what is not yours will never be.

Nabeel247

Most copy and paste programs are scam. What they is to allow you go through rigorous process and at the end of the day they will refuse to!pay you. I'll rather stick with this pay to Post of a thing I've found where I know that my efforts will not be a waste of time. It is always painful after you have performed several rigorous tasks as ordered by a particular website and later you come to find out that it's all lies.
Can you show me the way pls