How to make at least 1 dollar per day online worldwide

GnomeXray

There are hundreds of websites where you can make some extra income online. Some of them pay decently, others not so well. Many people don't earn as much as others because of their location. Surveys are one of the most popular ways to make extra income online. However, it all depends on the country you live in. You might often get disqualified, or they pay extremely low for your time. For example, free cash is a very popular site where you can make some cash online. However, if you live, for example, in Romania, etc., you can barely earn anything. Although you can find some offers there, it still pretty much depends on your location. Don't use a VPN. This is how it is with most of the survey sites. You will eventually get banned. So how to get 1 dollar per day

Microtasks websites

This is where you can make some extra income online by complying easy tasks. There are a few websites that offer this, like Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, etc. You can make up to 1 dollar online, but before completing tasks you need to read them carefully. Some of them might be easy but quite confusing to do.

Forum sites

This is how I make some extra income online. You can make up to 1 dollar online using forum sites like bizdusrty, beer money forum, and others. They pay quite decently for your time. Many of those sites are worldwide with no country limitation, which is great. However, make sure you read full instructions before using forum sites to make sure they are worth your time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
One dollar per day is $30 per month. What can you do with $30 per month? Why should you aim at earning few bucks per day, why not try to make $10 per or even $20 per day. You can even make $100-$200 per day but for starter I think $10-$20 per day will be fine. There are numerous ways to make this money. First and foremost, join a freelancing site and start working. If you do not have any bankable skills, try learning skills, it only takes 6 weeks, to learn a new skill. Second, method is start selling online, you can try selling digital products, affiliate products or print on demand products. All of these selling methods do not require high skills. Making money is so easy if you focus on right strategies. Why should you waste your time on low paying tasks and sites, when you have a great chance of making money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I personally can make up to 1 dollars and sometimes more on daily basis but mostly it will depend on the time I have to dedicate to post on forums that will determine the amount of money I will make at the end of the day. Yes making money on forums as I said is one of the easiest way money can be made even for people that do not have a skill..

I have tried several micro tasking platform and I have not been able to make a single penny from them because of the stressful online task they will ask me to perform. And not really about being stressful , some of them are always very difficult for people to understand which will eventually take a lot of your time in the cost of trying to understand and perform them. But however so many people are still making money with them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making one dollar daily is so easy using paid to post forums. This is a testimony that I can share because that is what I earn daily in them. What matters is finding time to work in them and having a plan on how to achieve that.

Finding time may not be easy if you have an offline job like me. But you can create time. I work 8 hours at most offline, so I have so much time that I am not at work. But I often get distracted at that time by things like watching a movie, playing a game on my phone or sleeping.

You self control will help you a lot to fight distraction and do the thing that will help you earn the money you need. Then decide how many posts and in which forums you want to make daily in order to reach a dollar daily. Once that is set, the ball is in your court, start doing the necessary daily.

Shaf

Verified member
For some people, earning $1 per day is low. I think it is dependent on your lifestyle and environment. Of you live in developing countries, earning $1 each day is even more than what some earn.

Paid to post sites like Trendri, which by the way is the best paid to post forum so far, are an easy way to make $1 per day.
The key is to refer people on a regular basis, create meaningful threads and replies.

Another way is through cryptocurrency faucets. They work just like PTC sites, but offer a small amount of a coin as a reward for visiting the site at regular intervals within the day. They also offer tasks like clicking on adverts, surveys and other offers to earn. If you have active referrals, that's another way to earn on faucets.

Another way to make $1 per day is through freelance writing sites and services. Blog posts and articles are always in demand. If you develop your skill, you can get one each day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I think that it is possible to make USD 1 per day online. You can work on paid-to-post forums or on Microtask websites and easily earn $1 per day.
However, if you need to make more money online, you can try some more profitable ways. You can start affiliate marketing, do some freelancing jobs or invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks. Well, it is left to you to decide what you want to do and how much you want to earn taking into consideration the time you have available, your interests, preferences and of course your skills.

E

eldavis

Everyone has various methods they use in making a dollar per day. There are persons who can achieve this and even more through freelancing, there are some who make more than this amount form forex trading or other means such as affiliate marketing and the likes. While there are others who can achieve this feat by working on multiple paid to post forums.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Everyone has various methods they use in making a dollar per day. There are persons who can achieve this and even more through freelancing, there are some who make more than this amount form forex trading or other means such as affiliate marketing and the likes. While there are others who can achieve this feat by working on multiple paid to post forums.
That's right. Everyone uses several methods to make one dollar per day. The problem is that only one dollar is not enough to cover all our needs. Nowadays, life has become very expensive, so we need to make more money. Forex trading, as you mention in your post, although risky, is a good earning method. Thank you for letting us know.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have tried micro task websites before but I don't find it easy to earn money. When we compared the time it will take is to complete some task and the amount of money that will pay for the task, we will see that the earning is low. I also tried a website and I did a task but was not paid for the task. I laid a complain but nothing was done.

But with paid to post forum, it can be easy to earn $1 per day. We can even earn more than that . There are times that I earn up to $5 in a day for just posting on forum websites. But it was not on a website that I posted but 4 of it.

Another way to earn $1 daily is by doing survey. But this method is not regular as surveys are not always regular. But there are some survey that worth up to $4