How to earn atleast $10 everyday on Hawkit ?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
In this current season where everything seems to be going down south, and life is becoming very difficult to hold on to due to the rise in the cost and standard of living, everyone seems to be having a very hard to keep up with their budget because of the high rate of inflation globally.

At this point everyone seems to be looking for other streams of income no matter how passive it may be as every little cents that comes in as an inflow really counts alot. Hence I want to introduce Hawkit it to us in the house, please lets take it seriously as I have benefited from them both on their daily task and their referral platform.

With Hawkit, you can earn daily income by turning your social media account into a money making machine!

You can earn up to N5,000 daily by performing various social media tasks such as follow, likes, commenting, sharing, retweeting and even sharing adverts on Whatsapp Status.

You can also buy REAL and authentic followers, likes, comments, shares, subscribers, reviews, Whatsapp views etc for your social media pages and accounts.

To get started, simply visit https://hawkit.ng/#/ref/tonyking3 to download and register on the app. You will thank me later.

You also get N500 for each referral you introduce to the platform which is just like jiji and jumia.