How to maintain mental sanity

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It will be detrimental indeed, the body needs to be taken care of you. Anything that goes wrong with the body system affects any other part, because we'll be feeling ill, which limits 100% functions.to our daily routine activities. It is advised to always take a good rest to keep our mental health at good condition. We shouldn't be drained mentally, physically, emotionally and otherwise due to workload. Just as you've said bro, it affects the sensitive organs, that makes them to experience deformity. No matter how I am engaging online and offline, I always find time though to relax our head when the stress is much on me, because I know it's implications, when I fail to rest our body properly when it seems of overworking myself.
Health is a very important thing that should be taken into consideration. Most of of the people do not take their health very seriously
They kept stressing themselves and never wanted to take cognizance of what their body is reacting to. Don't be surprised that some People Will tell you that they don't like taking drugs, the sickness will disappear itself. I have had this severally from different people and I kept wondering why they have such notion intact. These are the set of people that will collapse suddenly or they may sleep and never wake up. This is definitely the result of the accumulated effect of the way the body is being used. It is very important that we take very good care of our body on daily basis. We should always take a rest whenever we feel fatigue. Resting will solve the health issues by replenishing your body and you will become brand new. So many people are not taking care of their body in line with they way it is been used. It is very important to always go for medical check ups regularly . The advantages is that it will help you know the status of your health and possibly, the doctor will give neccessary prescription accordingly .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Thanks for your wonderful post this is really appreciated I don't usually get enough sleep because I work online during the night but with what you've said now I'll try to work on it, one of the ways by which a person can maintain mental sanity is by avoiding alcoholic drinks and smoking or taking illicit drugs which can have a phycological effect on the brain and cause temporary or even permanent insanity or damage to the brain

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It will be detrimental indeed, the body needs to be taken care of you. Anything that goes wrong with the body system affects any other part, because we'll be feeling ill, which limits 100% functions.to our daily routine activities. It is advised to always take a good rest to keep our mental health at good condition. We shouldn't be drained mentally, physically, emotionally and otherwise due to workload. Just as you've said bro, it affects the sensitive organs, that makes them to experience deformity. No matter how I am engaging online and offline, I always find time though to relax our head when the stress is much on me, because I know it's implications, when I fail to rest our body properly when it seems of overworking myself.
Our mental health is very important and that is the major reasons why I prefer to take a napp whenever I feel weak. Sometimes my mind will keep telling me that you can do more but I no vividly that will be committing blunder if I fail to rest. My hands will be typing jargons
. This are the signs that I need to take a rest. The brain should not be over worked , we should always rest whenever their is need for it. I do this often whenever my fingers aren't typing very well. Fatigue is very common with people that does jobs that require wracking of the brain. Like what you and I is doing now. We just need to rest for u
Optimum performance. You will see the your body will be fresh and fresh ideas will keep crossing your minds, at this period, you will write better and faster. After writing thus piece, I will go shower and have a little sleep before coming back again to write. Maintaining a mental sanity is very important because any damage done to the brain is very difficult to recall or treated. That is why we need to avoid mental fatigue as much as possible all the time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Correct. Our body isn't built like a robot, their is no way we can work tirelessly, at some point, we'll feel tired, at that point we should take some time out to rest and feel energetic the following day, life isn't by rush, what we couldn't achieve today, tomorrow we can still get there, provided we are doing it right. What most people are battling for is how to earn passively and reduce their active gigs that is quite stressful to them. I know I am workaholic at times, but I don't forget to take adequate sleep when the need be. I work online at least 6-7 hours daily, the remaining time is for miscellaneous and sleep. Their is no way I can do other stuffs, without taking down six hours of my time to rest well, so, I can feel replenish after sleep, I value my sleeping hours I don't joke with it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The few points that in have raised are very important for the wellbeing of the individual. I don't see very good care of my health by eating well. Eating well does not only mean just eating food but eating a very healthy food that would be very good to someone's health. The major thing is that one should be very care of what you put in your mouth it is very important to take note of this very important point. The food that you take in your mouth will go along way to determining the status of your health. You could jeopardise your health by the food that you eat and likewise your health condition could be improved upon when you eat a very healthy and hygienic food. The ingredients of food makes it possible to be one of the variable that is considered as number one in maintaining an healthy balance. Sleeping well too will repair lots of things in our heath status. Whenever I work so hard and I feel exhausted, I will take a napp just to feel brand new when I wake up. This is an indication that lots of lost strength that is powered by the brain has been regained. This is the power of sleep . If you want to know the importance of sleep to ones health, just try not to sleep for days, you will see that your body immune system will be comprised . Disease would be given the route to move into the body system.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt to what you've said bro, their are things we need do to keep our health healthy. I believe in eating healthy food, and eating it at the right time. Their are individuals who eat any time of their life, food is scheduled to be eating at the right time. Taking water at least four litres daily, be it during the warm, cold, or hot weather, we should be addicted to taking much of the water. I don't see any disadvantage of taking water, it has no disadvantage, unless you're drinking unpurified or condensed water. Provided, you're taking the right water in your body, it is not bad at any amount you take in. Then proper sleep is needed, we rest properly after being tired, lots of persons don't go to sleep at the right time, or sleep at least six hours daily, and not compromising it. I don't joke with sleep, that's the best way my body replenishes, after feeling some pains working for hours online. I sleep up to six hours daily, so, I wouldn't compromise my good health. Heath is wealth, when I lose good health, the touch of being active online will be buried, that's why I don't tend to be over active working online, xD.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, most commentators have really done justice to the topic. They have tried as much as possible to tell us some useful tips that we need to make sure we improve our mental wellbeing. I may only add some few things to them and air my opinions concerning some people's views.

There is need to for regular exercise as stipulated by the commentators above. There are many exercises that can stimulate how brain and our mental well being develops. In the same vein, there is need to make sure we involve ourselves in riddle and puzzle. These can be a way of making sure we think sharp and make our brain ready for any task.

It is a bad habit to be brooding over things. The brain needs rest just like other part of the body. When bad things happen, we don't need to be overthinking. There are many diseases that are associated with overthinking. Brain tumor and migraine are the worst. So there is need to go out some days to get fresh air when the atmosphere is too tensed. With this, we can secure our mental health.

I don't really believe that we don't need to be alone always. When we are alone, we can be meditating.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Mental health is a wide subject to discuss. Yet it is the most important aspect of human life. Your mental health is crucial for your productivity in life, your physical health and your social relationships with other people. So it is very important that take good care of it through several self care strategies.

Getting enough sleep and rest is the most important thing for your mental health. It is really important that you get quality sleep each night so that your mind can rest and reenergize. Then take rests when you are tired after doing any task. Like you can be taking weekend breaks from your online work if you are doing it full time. Fatigue is something that can affect your mental health really negatively.

It is also important for your mental health that you know how to deal with stress, anxiety, depression and many other mental health issues and conditions. Which you can learn strategies of dealing with them through reading books and watching videos. It is also important that you get professional help when you are going through these issues.

Moreover, you need to make it a habit to spend time with friends and family. Being amidst other people is very good for your mental health. This is because a Hunan is a social being.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Mental health is a wide subject to discuss. Yet it is the most important aspect of human life. Your mental health is crucial for your productivity in life, your physical health and your social relationships with other people. So it is very important that take good care of it through several self care strategies.

Getting enough sleep and rest is the most important thing for your mental health. It is really important that you get quality sleep each night so that your mind can rest and reenergize. Then take rests when you are tired after doing any task. Like you can be taking weekend breaks from your online work if you are doing it full time. Fatigue is something that can affect your mental health really negatively.

It is also important for your mental health that you know how to deal with stress, anxiety, depression and many other mental health issues and conditions. Which you can learn strategies of dealing with them through reading books and watching videos. It is also important that you get professional help when you are going through these issues.

Moreover, you need to make it a habit to spend time with friends and family. Being amidst other people is very good for your mental health. This is because a Hunan is a social being.
Maintaining the mental sanity is a indeed a very important topic that must be dealt with accordingly. The central coordinating system is the brain. It has a lot to do with our mental well-being. The bellwether of our body system needs to be taken very good care of accordingly. We should not stress if too much. I once read a research work on the health and the cause of the stress and fatigue. It was made known by the medical researchers that people who does brain demanding activities everyday tend to be more involved energetically than those who involve in physical jobs. For instance, people who works as a mathematical researcher will exercise the brain more and this type of exercise use lots of energy than people who engage in physical jobs like brick laying . This implies that you will be more tired than those who engage in physical jobs if you work in a place that needs lots of wracking of the brain. For such people, there is need for rest at Regular intervals inorder to maintain mental fitness. This will calm the nerves that are attached to the brain and this will enhance optimum performance of the brain .