How to Get Paid in the Music Business

Ganibade

Verified member
things's much simpler than you might think to make money in the music business, but people continue to complicate things. Too many people commit the typical error of starting something and never finishing it. I believe that this error is far too often when it comes to music. I'm going to give you some quick tips on how to minimize your errors and maximize your music business.

Join as many social networking sites as you can This is a crucial step that many people skip because they believe they just need one website to promote themselves. The more social networking pages you have, the more traffic you'll generate.

probably earn a respectable income. I'd probably have more success in the music business if I could find ten other people who would likewise sell ten CDs a day in front of their homes. Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, and other social networking websites are all subject to the same rules. Aside from the fact that having more pages means more people will read them, which means less effort overall, you'll also make more money. You can also use Myxer.com and Soundstation.com to your advantage by registering. You may utilize Myxer to sell ringtones directly on any of your social networking sites by embedding the code onto your pages, and you can use Soundstation to sell your albums to your followers directly.