Earn Money Get Paid to listen to music

Kingstone

I spent hours looking for some sites to earn just by streaming music for some seconds or be paid to review a song. I love music and I tend to know if there is a way one can earn from listening to music online.
I know there are real sites out there but I can't get my hands on any.
Do you know of any site that pays by listening or reviewing a song?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest I have thought about it in the past that someone should be able to make money as a recording artist online. Rev.com is one of the website I came across when I was researching about this online. I don't know maybe they are still operating this model. You get paid for reviewing a music track.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is one application that I used then. It is all about listening to musics to get paid. But I couldn't make money form it because it took so much time before you can accommodate more coins. The name of the application is current. Though I didn't make money, I enjoyed the musics.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have never really learnt about any application or platform that will allow you to make money from purely listening to music but to be honest that is going to be a very good idea. I will come back to this thread to see if anybody has found anything similar to.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now I will only advise you to only concentrate on paid to pose to make some money because the one about listening to music may not actually be profitable because you will be wasting your data to listen to music and at the end you may not be paid enough to cover your data and the time you have spent.just focus on paid to post for now.