Humanatics: Get paid to listen to phone calls.

Etini

Valued Contributor
This app is called humanatic. So what this is is that it is basically a website that allow you to earn a little bit of money for listening to calls and categorizing them.

You don't have to talk to anyone, write reports or do much of anything really.

So it's a very low scale type of job and because of that, the pay is also really low between one and $4.50 per hour. That's less than half minimum wage in most places. And keep in mind $4.50 is the absolute maximum you could earn per hour that's if you're really fast.

The signup process is fairly straightforward. You just need to log in with your pay pal. If you don't have a Pay Pal, you need to get one and you need to make sure it's verified. This is because the site requires that you have an identity to work for them and a verified PayPal serves just that.

I won't recommend this platform because the pay is very low. However, if you think you like it, you can do it and utilize your time especially if you have lots of spare time that you are doing nothing. Cool for you.

Caramelle

Humanatic screens people who sign up on their website. You can sign up anytime but there is no guarantee that you will be accepted as a worker. If you do get rejected, you can't use the same PayPal account to re-apply. The minimum wage in my country is about $2 per hour and one generally gets paid for 8 hours of work. With Humanatic, they can work as long as there are tasks on the site. Thus, many view Humanatic as a fair alternative to a regular, start-up job.

Humanatic offers a lot more opportunities than categorizing calls. Those low-level tasks let you build skills, experience, and reputation on the site. Some workers actually prefer focusing on those types of jobs on the platform because they're easy and if you master them, you will be able to judge the call outcome fairly quickly. Depending on your accuracy level and work frequency, you may be promoted to a higher level which means access to better-paying tasks and higher responsibilities. Some tasks involve summarizing conversations between the agent and the customer. They also have translation jobs. Their leadership board indicates that some workers are earning $120 per day.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Humanatics is quite new to me and the offer sounds too good to be true, I wonder why would they pay people to listen to phone calls, I then realize that they do it for evaluating the quality of customer service, analyzing business processes, or identifying potential fraudulent activity.

Another services they offer is audio transcription, which involves hiring people to listen to audio recordings and transcribe them into written form. This may include phone calls, meetings, focus groups, and other types of audio recordings.

The work is usually done remotely, and the company hires people from a variety of countries around the world. The pay for this type of work can vary depending on the specific task and the company hiring the worker.

The work that Humanatics does is important because it helps companies improve their processes and better serve their customers. It also provides an opportunity for people to work remotely and choose their own schedules.

JulietaRizas

Hey, thanks for sharing about Humanatic! It's interesting how it offers a low-scale gig without much hassle. But yeah, the pay seems quite low for the effort. 🤔

Have you heard about Who Called Me? | UK's Instant Free Reverse Phone Lookup Service It's a cool platform where folks share experiences about calls, especially those pesky ones. Speaking of gigs, finding something that values your time better might be worth exploring. But hey, if someone's got time to spare and just wants something super chill, Humanatic could fit the bill.