Earn Money Get paid for listening to music

Sammyjoe

Get paid by just listening to music on spotify​

Get Paid $1,041.98 To Listen Spotify Music (FREE) Make Money Online

Listen to music on spotify from the comfort of your home and get paid handsomely
Hurry and grab this opportunity,it PAYS

So how many music or songs do I have to listen before I get this huge amount of money?
This amount of money is too good to believe. Maybe it will work in some countries so those who think it will work for them should try now.

Its worldwide,you have to be consistent though and ready to work for the money

How possible is this because I don't think anyone can tell you that amount of money for listening to music. Is there really anyone who has succeeded I make money from it before because I don't really want to waste my time on something that may not work. I think I have seen a platform in the past that pays people to listen to music but not that much.

Laughs, we know that's not possible to earn more than $1,000 simply listening to Shopify music, maybe its a typo, i don't know. You can't earn such amount anywhere near listening to music that consoles the heart. How much does shopify make in a day that will make them offer such amount to users?? that's not possible.

Laughs, we know that's not possible to earn more than $1,000 simply listening to Shopify music, maybe its a typo, i don't know. You can't earn such amount anywhere near listening to music that consoles the heart. How much does shopify make in a day that will make them offer such amount to users?? that's not possible.
As I understand one of listener will be lucky winner in draw to earn 1000 $ so any listener is entering in draw and a lucky winner is earning this prize not everyone that it is listening is earning this great income so they monetize listening with advertisements and have many listener and income in draw will be part of this earning.

As I understand one of listener will be lucky winner in draw to earn 1000 $ so any listener is entering in draw and a lucky winner is earning this prize not everyone that it is listening is earning this great income so they monetize listening with advertisements and have many listener and income in draw will be part of this earning.
That's great information you just shared to me. And someone can be the lucky winner, and win reasonable amount of money from such draw. I'll be moving over to Shopify music platform to see how this plan work, if it entice me I'll try to create an account to try my luck, LoL.
Apart from such draw, can someone earn money listening to normal music there??

Some time ago I tried an application known as "Current" that paid to listen to music. The payments are very small and often not worth it. I do not recommend it, in addition to every so often you get an ad that you must click.