Get paid for listening to songs

For those of us looking to make a little extra cash online, I know you have heard of people talking about getting paid to listen to music! But Usually it is pennies per song. Like only 0.05 cents per song. Practically nothing! Today we are getting into a website that pays you a fair amount for listening and reviewing music for artists. making money online has never been easy, if you are interested reply and I will share the link with you.

Get paid to listen to music has been on the internet for sometime now ,and believe me it is not as profitable as people talk about it.

Most people promoting this type of earning opportunity aims at getting referrals because it is not quite easy to earn in such platform without referrals.

I once tried it ,and in the end I ended up wasting my data on music's that were not even enjoyable.

Whoever wants to try this type of earning should not aim for higher rewards .
please the poster should not see me as someone trying to counter his post ,but am just sharing my opinion and experience with such earning method

I know of a site that has some good conversions and it should connect with spotify I think it only works in the USA and the oath similar one for promoting movies is volkno but its the same aswel thst you can only access it in USA.How I wudh we can promote and tske slot of feedback to our African content as a form of advertising African content but it seems with us its not a normal thing to do something of that nature.Looking forward to a service that is of that nature easily done in Africa.

I heard about some sites and applications that pay you for listening songs. But, their conversion rates and availability are the major issues. I also tried some applications from Google Playstore that works worldwide. But, their earning is very less. And, I also went through some webs but that doesn't work in India. Some paid to listen songs-site work like you have to call and they will play songs and the time you spare there, the more you earn. I am unable to remind the site's name but probably that call is outside my country and I don't understand how to make those things possible.

So, please mention the site that you are talking of, and please point the conversion rate.

For those of us looking to make a little extra cash online, I know you have heard of people talking about getting paid to listen to music! But Usually it is pennies per song. Like only 0.05 cents per song. Practically nothing! Today we are getting into a website that pays you a fair amount for listening and reviewing music for artists. making money online has never been easy, if you are interested reply and I will share the link with you.
send me a link please?

I hope it's not RadioEarn.com. I thought this sounded quite promising and played it for a while but it takes forever to make any money even though you can play 4 different stations at once. It has very bad reviews with some people calling it a scam and others saying they are really slow to pay, in some cases taking many weeks. It would be useful if you could post the link up here so we could decide for ourselves.

I heard about some sites and applications that pay you for listening songs. But, their conversion rates and availability are the major issues. I also tried some applications from Google Playstore that works worldwide. But, their earning is very less. And, I also went through some webs but that doesn't work in India. Some paid to listen songs-site work like you have to call and they will play songs and the time you spare there, the more you earn. I am unable to remind the site's name but probably that call is outside my country and I don't understand how to make those things possible.

So, please mention the site that you are talking of, and please point the conversion rate.

send me a link please?
drop your mail for the link.

If you want to make $50-$100 per day, doing jobs online, I have an awesome recommendation for you.

It is a reputable and trust-able website that pays consistently

Reply to this post if you are interested or you can shoot me your email address and I'll send you the details shortly.

Here is the link:
app.respondent.io/r/jaysonlarosa-87657c4cd7e6