How to Find Whether You Have Anxiety

Mika

VIP Contributor
Anxiety comes in many appearances, and in most cases, it can be confused with depression or stress. Anything that troubles your mind making you restless and frustrated is stress. Depression is a sense of loneliness and sadness. What exactly is anxiety?

Anxiety appears in many ways, for example...

You have the urge to control people, situation, life events

You cannot easily go to sleep, even if you sleep, you cannot do to deep sleep

You are always angry or agitated

You defy, you challenge, you seem to disagree all the time

You have unusual expectations about yourself, you always to be at the top in school or the workplace

You want to avoid your regular activities like going to school going to work

You frequently experience pain in the chest, head, stomach

You cannot focus, you cannot pay attention

You are intolerant to unexpected events or situations

You are always crying, or feel like crying, you cannot control your emotions

You always plan and over plan events and situations

You are always worried about events and situations

If you can associate with most of the aforementioned symptoms, it is very likely that you have anxiety. If you think you might have anxiety, it is high time that you see a doctor. Anxiety is a common psychological disorder that can be easily treated.

arunima25

Verified member
Anxiety, depression, and stress..they all have overlapping symptoms and many a times it can be tough for a common man to differentiate between them. It can be challenging for the professionals too.
In today's fast paced result and goal oriented life, mental peace and emotional well-being is a bliss. Most of the people suffer anxiety and the other form of mental distress to certain extent. It's not possible to totally get rid of them in the hectic life, but then managing it becomes very crucial for a proper functioning. People have to develop skills to manage that.
While a small amount of anxiety, stress eyc is okay and many a times fruitful in certain ways,one has to be watchful when things take turn and may grow out of proportion. Anxiety is okay but not anxiety disorder. Then it becomes a psychosomatic disorder. And if it goes unattended and ignored for too long, it can be devastating. Life can be paralyzed and a normal functioning becomes tough. Ine has to be watchful about these signs in themselves and their near and dear ones. Even the slightest signs should not be ignored. And a professional help should be seeked in time before things get ugly.
One should keep realistic expectations abd always indulge into things that helps them to distress..be it exercise, meditation, music, srt, time with friends and family. All these release happy hormones and keep anxiety from building up to become a disorder.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Sometimes I have some of the effects, but being anxious keeps happening. I am now wider and less anxious; just have hope of many things and a slight of loss makes me unhappy, sad, anxious. I know it because I feel it.

I do yoga regularly, sometimes I don't want to do but I make myself to do.
Most important point is to control yourself, otherwise you will always remain anxious.

I also plan some simple things like drawing and thinking about enjoyable moments that helps me feel fine, yet the more cool you are, it makes you less angry but not give you over anxiety.

Yet I never go to a doctor for this, doctors have nothing to do with our inner feel, it's our own and we have to make ourselves .

HopeBSV

Sometimes I feel like I have those symptoms but I still manage it somehow. Better consult with the medical experts if necessary.