Earn Money How to develop a growth mindset when making money online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I believe that all achievements and success depends on the mindset that one has. Mindset is defined as the beliefs that you have towards yourself and your goals which will guide your actions. There are mainly two types of mindsets; a fixed mindset and a growth mindset. A fixed mindset believes that you have fixed traits that cannot be changed by anything. While a growth mindset believes that you can change any of your traits through focus and learning new things that help enhance the traits.

I prefer having a growth mindset and I would like to suggest ways you can use it to improve your online earning. That way, you keep achieving success and learn new things that enable you to earn better income. The suggestions include;

1. Focus on the process and not results - A growth mindset rewards the effort and not just the end results. That way, you keep making effort and trying new and better things in your online earning journey.

2. Take good care of your thoughts and beliefs - the way you think impacts alot how you work. So replace those negative thoughts with positive ones. Dispute irrational beliefs and focus more on rational ones.

3. Take on new challenges
- Growing in any area involves trying new things and persisting through a challenge. So don't shy away from online earning methods that look challenging.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the first one. We should not mind the result. But we should take note of the processes. If the processes are surely good and right. There will be a day when the result will be profitable. And we need to take challenges everyday till we find the one that is profitable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the strategies you have stated here are very good and anyone who is really serious in developing a growth mindset should focus on and definitely become successful. Like you stated, it is very important to focus on the process instead of focusing on the result. Focusing on the process will make you to stay disciplined.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You may talk about growth mindset and other things like, however, when it comes to making money online you need just one thing skills. If you have expert-level professional skills, you can make money online or offline. If you don't have skills, you can not make money either online or offline.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The growth of the mindset should always be there no matter what endeavor you are in. In being a freelancer in the internet what you need is the mindset that is not very serious. Enjoy the fun of the forum, that is my reason for being still here. That is also my reason why I am sticking to paid posting on forums only. That is where the fun is.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice strategy,for me most of the money I make online I reinvest it on something I believe on such as cryptocurrency investment .this will actually help me to secure and not to overspend most of the money I make online and this has really helped me a lot because most of the money I invest are still in intact.

Ummigal

Your first point is a very valid point and is one of the reasons why many people failed to earn online. People usually go into an online with the aim of only game rather than contributing also to the society. Earning online it's not only about the money but also the contribution will give to the society.