How to Create Multiple PayPal Accounts

Emm

There are many ways to create multiple PayPal accounts. But you must be careful when setting up each one. Otherwise, you may end up with linked accounts and lose a lot of money. To avoid this, you must follow these steps. This will help you create multiple PayPal profiles with different contact details. Once you have them all set up, you can send and receive payments with ease. Below are the most important tips you should keep in mind. They will help you prevent any problems and save a lot of time.

The first tip is to create separate profiles. Mix and match browser types. Configure the other details randomly. When you have created your profile, sign in with the account you want to close. It will then ask you to verify your identity. Afterwards, you should use the same browser to sign in to your second PayPal account. Make sure that you have a profile for each one. This will prevent your business from being shut down by PayPal.

Once you have created your profiles, you should connect them to your bank accounts or credit cards. If you have several PayPal accounts, you should use separate profiles for each one. Having separate profiles will make it easier for you to keep track of all your expenses. Besides, it's a good idea to create separate accounts for each product site. This way, you'll be able to associate payments with your products easily. When creating your profiles, remember to create a backup service for all your products.

Using different browsers can also help you manage multiple PayPal accounts.
If you have more than one PayPal account, it's better to have separate accounts for each. Besides, each browser profile has its own security settings. That way, you'll never get caught red-handed. This trick will help you maintain your security. It's a good idea to use two different browsers. This will help you manage the accounts easily.

It's easy to create multiple PayPal accounts. But be aware that these can be difficult to manage. It's not practical to manage more than one. Moreover, keeping track of multiple accounts is a hassle. Not only can you miss payments, but you might also be forced to pay for services that require more than one account. When you have too many PayPal accounts, you'll have to remember which ones are linked to which. If you have to use more than one, it's better to use the one with the lowest fees.

If you don't plan to sell your products right away, it's a good idea to have only one PayPal account. This will allow you to keep track of all your payments and expenses in one place. If you want to sell more products, you can create a separate account for each product. You'll also have to remember to use the same email address to log in to other accounts. In this way, you'll be able to avoid spam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Is there any need for having multiple PayPal account? I have always tried to be careful with all these payment gateways by not trying to be smarter than them. When they notice the game, they don't mind freezing the account. I know many people who hahe more than one accounts with PayPal even when the platform encourages only one account for a user except on some certain instances.

Caramelle

I have two PayPal accounts, and I never seem to have problems using them on the same browser or profile. PayPal lets us have multiple accounts, but they have to be verified using separate VISA cards. The first PayPal account I created was a personal account. I learned from other web users that a personal account has the least fees, and they advised starting with a personal account and upgrading only when required. I used this account to receive payments from PTC/GPT sites, the first sites I tried to use online. The personal account was just fine for these types of sites. I opened another PayPal account much later when I have decided to take making money online seriously. At that time, there were only two options for me - premier or business PayPal. I chose premier because I know that business accounts have higher fees.

Why would people set up multiple PayPal accounts? Some people do that to get a second chance at some earning sites like Humanatic. Some do it to strategize their earnings and have separate accounts for each business activity.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't try that I am always wary of PayPal behavior, I don't want my account to be red flagged abd banned. It will be too disastrous to come and learn that I lost huge amount of money due to cheating. I'll maintain one account for sure. Unless I have a different business, then I'll contact PayPal to let them know my plans, if it's possible or not. PayPal got my details, they'll surely see same address, and you know what that means with PayPal.

E

eldavis

Hmmm the question is why having multiple accounts? It's like a person going to the bank and then decides to open different accounts, am pretty sure they would even ask what you plan on doing with them. And if am not mistaken, with PayPal you are allowed to open just two accounts as the maximum, this is the official number I know of. One is a personal account while the other is a business account, to help manage your business. Anything more than this might be Abit difficult to use especially when. Trying to use it in receiving money.

D

Deleted member 28127

I think if you have multiple Gmail addresses you can link them to your PayPal account or even change the primary address if you use a Gmail account more than others so no need for multiple PayPal account as they allow multiple Gmail linking to one account.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I believe it is an unethical act to create multiple Paypal accounts. I wouldn't evenn try this . one needs to always be wary of PayPal if you don't want your account to be red flagged abd banned.

It will not be funny that one lost huge amount of money due to creating multiple accounts so it is better to maintain one account for sure.

PayPal only allowed one to open just two accounts which is the personal account while the other is a business account, to help manage one's business. Anything more than this might bring issues we need to be careful.