Can you create multiple adsense accounts?

luckydraw

Can I create multiple account for singal or same website
As far as I know, you cannot do that. If you use the same website to create or manage your multiple accounts, those accounts are possible to get suspended or even blocked because of the same ID and device recognized by the website. If you do really need to use multiple accounts, I suggest you to use antidetect browsers like multilogin, adspower etc. They can provide separated environments of different IP and time zoned for each account, which protect your accounts being recognized. But if your cost is limited, adspower will be a good choice for you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Your posts here have made many doubts clear. Earlier I planned to have a different Adsense account for my site. But then I think it is better to have one Adsense account and link the sites to same one. Helps reduce the effort of creating a new one and going through the procedure of verification and approval again. It is good to know that I can get an administrative access to it. That way I will also have a control over it. Thank you.
That's very true. Verification can be tedious. They will send you PIN in the mail and it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive, sometimes, your PIN never arrives and you will have to request again and again. Since you can easily find out how much the individual site is earning, you can easily separate your adsense earnings with your husband's earning.

arunima25

Verified member
That's very true. Verification can be tedious. They will send you PIN in the mail and it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive, sometimes, your PIN never arrives and you will have to request again and again. Since you can easily find out how much the individual site is earning, you can easily separate your adsense earnings with your husband's earning.
That sounds like a tedious work and it does have a lot of following up to be done. I would not want them. We already have a verified account in the family. So, all this extra trouble doesn't make sense. And it's good that earnings from individual sites can be tracked. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think you can create two different accounts for two different websites that might not be connected. But I don’t really see the need if one is doing the right and might not be easily banned, then you can just have one account for all your websites than creating multiple accounts

arunima25

Verified member
One can have multiple Adsense accounts as long as they are not using it for scamming. But I think that it would be more convenient to have one and link to to the different websites. One can link up to 50 websites with the same Google Adsense account.I personally feel that that would be easier to track.The earnings from each individual website will be clearly reflected avoiding any confusion.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is against Google policy to open multiple Google adsense account from the same source or computer system. All the account are going to get closed if they found out about things. some people engage in this when they experienced multiple rejection of their website from Google adsense team.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know google ads sense do have a tight security but I believe there should be a way around it because once you are not using the same information but I really don’t know if they detect ip addresses because if they should then it could be a little more complicated.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have some people around me here who are creating multiple Google adsense account and flip them. They are doing it for those people who want to enroll in Google adsense account but they found it difficult to enrol or get rejected from the program. They have to put in extra measures to avoid being getting caught by Google.

Mika

VIP Contributor
According to Adsense terms, you can either create an individual account or a business account, you cannot create both at the same time. If you have an individual account and want to create a business account, you will have to first close your individual account, and then only you can create a business account.

arunima25

Verified member
If your husband already has an adsense account, I don't think you would be needing a different adsense account. Your husband can give you administrative access to his adsense account and you can log into your husband's adsense through your own email. Every new site you submit will have to be manually approved by adsense, whether it is your site or your husband's site.
Your posts here have made many doubts clear. Earlier I planned to have a different Adsense account for my site. But then I think it is better to have one Adsense account and link the sites to same one. Helps reduce the effort of creating a new one and going through the procedure of verification and approval again. It is good to know that I can get an administrative access to it. That way I will also have a control over it. Thank you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can use multiple adsense codes on the same website. There are many websites that allow users to use adsnese codes. For example, on HubPages each user can submit his/her own AdSense codes. However, you will have to submit to the third-party blogging platform for Adsense approval. You cannot create multiple accounts for the same website though.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why do you need multiple accounts with adsense. Why don't you focus on one account and try to earn as much as you can. Having many adsense accounts do not mean you are earning a lot of money, you still have to work on your website to build traffic. Why do you want to do something illegal.

AfriPeeps Official

Even though google AdSense won't allow publishers have m ore than one account, there are numerous publishers with more than one account, they use different Gmail's and thus are able to run google AdSense on different accounts.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though google AdSense won't allow publishers have m ore than one account, there are numerous publishers with more than one account, they use different Gmail's and thus are able to run google AdSense on different accounts.
That's true. A lot of people are using more than one adsense accounts. However, you cannot just create another adsense by using another gmail. If you already have an adsense account, you cannot use your ID and address to for another account. Adsense will find about rhe second account even when you use the same device to create another accont.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are already using an adsense account, creating another account is illegal. Adsense allows only one adsense per household. It does not allow adsense for each member of the family. However, you can create another adsense account if you are living in another place. For example, husband and wide in the same house can't have separate adsense.

ManiMoon

In my opinion, despite creating multiple absence account, it is a better idea to add your approved AdSense accounts on multiple sites. Simple. You do not need to create multiple AdSense accounts.

cmoneyspinner

Adsense clearly mentions that you cannot have more than one account. Adsense also mentions that if your account is disabled, you cannot create another account.

What if the people from the same household also want to use Adsense. Let say, the husband has an Adsense account and the wife also wants to create a website and use Adsense on her site. Is this possible? I looked online and did not find any specific answer.

Google says you may have only one account "including those under your direction or control." This statement does not clearly tell whether the wife can create Adsense or not if the husband is already using Adsense. I understand you cannot use the same address to create AdSense account, but what if you use a different address?

You are right. That's not a clear statement. But also I read where it says that you cannot have multiple accounts under the same Payee name. I tried to search and this is what I found. Here is a response from Google Help: If you want more than one AdSense account. This is as plain as it gets.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, payee name and address should be different. If you already have adsense in your name, you cannot get another account until you close down your first account. If different people in the same house want to have adsense, they will have to use different addresses. Since google sends PIN to the address, you need unique address.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What if i change my phone, use another email address and stays in different location, will it be approved?? Like after opening the first Adsense account, due to some suspicious clicks and i got banned. I hope such rule taking by me can help create a new Adsense account with out the Adsense company knowing? I'm not a professional when it comes to website monetization, I'm asking this question to learn.