How to create a Google AdSense account

In this mini tutorial, I'll be taking you through the steps and process of creating and signing up for a Google AdSense account. What you just need before applying for AdSense is an email address, your original blog or website and original articles posted in your blog/webpage. Note that Google won't accept website with plagiarized content or copy & paste content.

1. Visit www.google.com/adsense/start and click on the get started option.

2. You are now provided with an option to signup with your Google account, click on it.

3. You'll then be asked to enter the URL of the site you want for monitization. You can skip this if you don't have a site yet.

4. The next step is to select your country & territory so you can receive payments with the provided information.

5. Accept the AdSense terms and condition by ticking the box.

6. Click on the option that says 'start using AdSense' and you're good to go.
These are the steps I used I used in creating my AdSense account and my site is now monitized with Google AdSense.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nice thread on creating adsense account but adsense s not really the problem in blogging the problem is getting traffic and working on your seo getting banned from adsense is very quick you need to strictly follow the rules to prevent been banned especially now that adsense takes taxes

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is not very easy to get approved with Google Adsense. You might have a blog where you have published original content yet this does not guarantee that your blog will be approved by adsense. Google also wants well written and high quality content. Let's say your blog has original, unique, well written and high quality content. Will you be approved? Well, this also does not guarantee approval. Your blog posts should not be about saturated topics. If your blog features content that has been extensively published online, you might not be approved. Adsense also want you to have a lot of content on your site.