How to conduct yourself in a Job Interview?

raaman

Valued Contributor
These days, employers view the job seeker’s social media accounts too to get a broader idea of who they are hiring. The second step after the delivery of your resume talking about you, now they want to meet you and know you.

They want to know if what you have put on paper corresponds to the person they are looking for. There are certain basics. Punctuality and courtesy are two important things to follow. Show up at least ten to fifteen minutes before your appointment.

First, greet everyone with a friendly smile, you never know who you might run into. Running, making excuses, all sweaty and broken, is not an option. Keep your phone off, if you didn't and it rings during the interview, don't answer it.

Well, one of the things that I have learned is the dress code. If you are applying and having an interview at an office, then you must be dressed in office dress. An employer might not think highly of you if you ignore this. Your dressing is one of the main things many employers observe.

Well, one of the things that I have learned is the dress code. If you are applying and having an interview at an office, then you must be dressed in office dress. An employer might not think highly of you if you ignore this. Your dressing is one of the main things many employers observe.
Yes you have presented an important points up there dressing code is one of the most important thing you have to consider if you are going for job interview because sometimes your dressing code might ruffle a lot of things about you. You are expected to dress officially and not as if you are going to be club.nice point from you sir.

I think everything begins with preparation. You do this by going over common questions asked by the interviewers and prepare your answer in the best form. Make sure you iron your clothes and shine your shoes a day before the interview. Just try to calm yourself during the interview session, listen to their questions and answer them appropriately.