How to Build a Career in Marketing and Advertising

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you realize Marketing and Advertising gets one of the highest rates from the advertisers? Do you know Marketing and Advertising is also one of the high traffic niches.

Let’s take a look on the following data related to Marketing and Advertising

Cost Per Click rate for Marketing and Advertising in the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada

The US: $6.45

The UK: $3.49

Australia: $4.12

Canada: $2.74

Traffic on keywords related to Marketing and Advertising niche in the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada

Monthly Search in the US

PR: 135,000

SEO: 135,000

Logo Design:110,00

Monthly Search in the UK

Logo design: 49,500

SEO: 40,500

PR: 27,100

Monthly Search in Australia

Advertisement: 33100

Logo design: 22,200

SEO: 18,100

Monthly Search in Canada

SEO: 22,200

Logo design: 14,800

PR: 14,800

Since Marketing and Advertising gets high advertising rates from advertisers and clients and it is also nigh traffic niche, you can make a lot of money in Marketing and Advertising career

How to get started Marketing and Advertising career?

Build a blog on Marketing and Advertising niche and publish high quality content

Build a website and list your services

Join various social platforms and build huge following

Join freelance marketplaces like upwork, fiverr and create interesting portfolio.

Enroll for Google certification courses on Marketing and Advertising.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no intention of developing a career in marketing and advertising, however, I would like to learn more about marketing and advertising, I would like to build my marketing and advertising skills. If you want to work and earn online, marketing skills are very essential because without marketing you cannot do anything. Let's say, you are a blogger. If you do not know marketing, how can you bring traffic to your blog? If you are a YouTuber you can build traffic only when you have marketing and advertising skills. If you are a content developer, how do you suppose to get clients if you do not have any marketing skills? Even when you want to work on freelancing sites, you need marketing skills to market your gigs to potential customers. If you want to develop a career in marketing and advertising, you need to know about different kinds of marketing platforms and marketing methods, for instance, you need knowledge and skills in search engine marketing and social media marketing, you need to know how search engine advertising and social media advertising work. There are a lot of social media platforms, and you need to know how each of these platforms work.