How to Build a Career in Digital Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Digital marketing is a lucrative career. There are a couple of reasons for this. With the popularity of internet, a lot of businesses are moving towards digital platforms to sell. Not only businesses but even individuals are building online business. As a digital marketer, you have an option to cater to these people. Generating income through digital marketing involves digital advertising, social media marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing and affiliate marketing. To succeed in these methods, one needs a substantial following on social media or their own websites, and the knowledge of marketing platforms. Influential marketing offers and affiliate marketing can you make a lot of money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am a digital marketer, I have been making money as a digital marketer for a long time, based on my experience I can say to build a career in digital marking, you need knowledge and skills related to digital marketing platforms. For instance, you should know how to market on Facebook or how to use Adword campaign. Likewise, you also need followers on marketing platforms. For instance, you need a website with a lot of traffic, you need social pages with a lot of followers, and a lot of email subscribers