How to Build a Business By Selling Customized Services

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Selling customized services is a good business niche.

Before I explain what kind of customize services you can sell, I will explain what exactly customized service is.

Customized service is creating specific service for a client based on their demand and necessities. Customized services are packaged service that you can sell to generate income for your businesses.

With the popularity of youtube as number one passive income source, a lot of people are trying to build their youtube channel, but sadly don’t know the right method. Now you can not only sell video editing services, but also create thumbnail for their videos, promote their channel and videos, do SEO on their videos, even create videos for them.

I will give you another example. These days it has become a must for individuals and businesses to have pages and accounts on various pages. However, they cannot grow their pages because either they do not know how to do it or do not have time. You can offer customize social media services to these individuals like providing them social media content (infographics, memes, templates, videos, etc.), help them built followers, or even manages pages for them and post content on their behalf. You can also manage blogs and youtube channel for your clients.

yes this is right, i see it as digital marketing services and this is exactly what i want to go into, am really hoping it's going to worth my time, i don't know, posting on forums has become really stressful and sometimes i just wonder if i can pull this off when posting on forums is being so stressful for me.
i know someone on Instagram that is selling this said customized services and is making a lot of money, not only that he is offering coaching services for brands that don't know what to do and how to grow their social media presence

This thread made me remind of car customization services that can be found in my city. There are many people who would like to customize their cars and they actually buy stuff from the market in order to make the car of their own choice. There was a time when the sound system, air conditioners, and many such kind of car systems were quite high in demand. There are many home decoration services in my city as well and we can say that they are also customization services because they decorate homes.

I once sold a product through a packaged service. My package was to develop an app, publish it on the play store on the behalf of the client, get people to download, install and use the app, and build positive reviews. Normally, I earn $300 for developing an Android app, but when I delivered the packaged service, I made $500. The client did not come to me for a packaged service, he only wanted me to build an app. However, I convinced him to let me market his app. He was really happy with my service. I think this kind of packaged service is good for making money.

What you have just said is true but it takes time to acquire skills to render customized services. If you want to make money from thumbnail creation services, you must have skills in creating attention-grabbing thumbnails for your clients so as to make them come back to buy again.
Although there are thousands of software that can be used to create a Youtube thumbnail, a few of them can give satisfactory and desired results.

This kind of selling technique is mainly meant for service providers who have professional skills. For those who do not have skills, you can try PTC, faucets, or micro job sites. IF you want to earn better, you need to start selling. Selling service is the best option because you do not have to spend money to build a product to sell