How to bring out the best in workers

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah that's it but trust some very greedy employers to do otherwise. To maintain good employees take a lot too. It should be about give and take by the both sides. I give my best as a worker and I get the best too at the end of the day. And everyone is happy. I hope employers get to know this
Some employers doesn't need about it, they don't know when an employee sacrifices his or her time to work, the money should come at the right time of agreement and not prolonging the payment time, whereas the employer is getting his or her own cut from the tasks we employees are executing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I attended a management training in our office the subject of motivation was the focus. The subordinates will try their best to be efficient and effective in their position if they are fully motivated. Aside from the bonuses and other benefits the manager can motivate the staff with nice words for a job well done. Early comers can also be praised and the opposite for the habitual tardy employees.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Welfarism as well can go a long way in making workers bring out their best. My boss won't see you with just ordinary headache without calling a doctor. And the moment the salary is delayed, then we are ready to be given palliative to be manged pending the time the salary will be paid. All these will make the workers to be loyal and do more to promote the company.
And also the bosses should be less strict so it can easily bring out the best in workers , because some workers apart from providing welfare , when they are scold at work they might have plans to intiate a project successfully ,but due to fear they would just quit intiating the project and make it more successful

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The first thing to do to bring out the best from a worker is giving them the right tool with a conducive environment. When a worker is giving a right tool in a conducive environment, they tend to be motivated more than giving them money. And it is better as well to make the workers opinions count. They should be treated like servants and slave.
Definitely, I think most companies do this because a lot don't joke with their standard and quality of service, so it will be up to other people that don't know this or understand how important this should be to take heed now if they want the best for their own company too. They need to provide a conducive environment with the right working tools

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Another factor is to increase their welfare and always provide them personal support in different ways, this would make them have more interest in your company and even work for more development for your business and more upgrade so always show them personal support in different means its better like that
Welfarism as well can go a long way in making workers bring out their best. My boss won't see you with just ordinary headache without calling a doctor. And the moment the salary is delayed, then we are ready to be given palliative to be manged pending the time the salary will be paid. All these will make the workers to be loyal and do more to promote the company.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first thing to do to bring out the best from a worker is giving them the right tool with a conducive environment. When a worker is giving a right tool in a conducive environment, they tend to be motivated more than giving them money. And it is better as well to make the workers opinions count. They should be treated like servants and slave.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Another factor is to increase their welfare and always provide them personal support in different ways, this would make them have more interest in your company and even work for more development for your business and more upgrade so always show them personal support in different means its better like that
You say the point this is one crucial point that employers should always consider. Workers wouldn't mind working their asses with good pay and welfare package. This is infact the mainstay of a lot of workers. So apart from the regular salary other incentives must follow

Nite

Valued Contributor
Perception is a very real thing to consider for leaders. To them it is must to decide how they want their workers to view them and act accordingly. While being a too strict employer is a strategic decision usually designed to maintain respect and avoid inappropriate situations But, if you’re completely avoiding a personal connection with your workers, then you’re making a pretty big mistake.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some employers doesn't need about it, they don't know when an employee sacrifices his or her time to work, the money should come at the right time of agreement and not prolonging the payment time, whereas the employer is getting his or her own cut from the tasks we employees are executing.
You are on point, no matter how difficult or boring a job gets, a worker is willing to go through it all when the pay is as regular as it should. The regular pay will be a big boost and motivate them to do their very best. There a lot of inherent talents and potentials in everyone there must be a motivation to drive it

Nite

Valued Contributor
To bring out the best in your workers is worth the investment. Just imagine, a workforce full of more efficient, more productive and more loyal employees, how inspiring that will be for others! Knowing your workers is a must. They will be more receptive to the tasks they are given if they are being encouraged for their work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Workers are like the most helpful hands in any business and, as such needs to be treated excellently to enable them perform optimally. If you want your business to progress rapidly then, your workers working condition must be favorable. You need to always consider the following to make them perform better:

• Avoid inhumane treatment of your workers
  • Draw out an effective working schedule for each worker
  • Pay their wages as at when due
  • Throw in some incentives to motivate the workers
  • Praise them when they deserve it, it will boost their morale
  • Let the working environment be neat and attractive to aid efficient output
  • Assign each worker to tasks that they can expertly and excellently execute
What is your thought?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is very important and necessary that business owners treat their workers right because that will contribute greatly to bringing out their best and work very hard for the company to grow. one of the best ways of bringing out the best in your work hours is by organising seminars from time to time in order to discuss the issues and problem they are encountering in the working environment of the business.
You are on point with your submission; employers don’t need to be self-centered. Some workers will do better if some obstacles are removed. So the employers need to create room for workers to air and discuss the hurdles they are facing in bid to executing their roles. This will help them give their best

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is very important and necessary that business owners treat their workers right because that will contribute greatly to bringing out their best and work very hard for the company to grow. one of the best ways of bringing out the best in your work hours is by organising seminars from time to time in order to discuss the issues and problem they are encountering in the working environment of the business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Motivation is the best and reliable way of bringing the best from workers.A lot of workers are just working to just received their stipends and go,This is not right.Biblically a labourer is worthy of his/her wages but the should still be some benefits to be received from Employer to make the worker do better.
Your point is valid motivation most times stems from how a worker is being treated by the employer. If you need the best of a task from a worker then boosting such worker inner being will help. Some great jobs were accomplish by the innate skills that were tapped. So apart from pushing a worker physically to achieve much, the person innermost must be harness too

Good luck

Verified member
Motivation is the best and reliable way of bringing the best from workers.A lot of workers are just working to just received their stipends and go,This is not right.Biblically a labourer is worthy of his/her wages but the should still be some benefits to be received from Employer to make the worker do better.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your demonstrations are worthwhile when it comes to employers improving their workers all round performance or input. When we offer them salaries as at when due that can meet up at least with their primary needs. Give them some extra incentive when they've worked extremely to move the business course higher, then encourage their input.
Yeah that's it but trust some very greedy employers to do otherwise. To maintain good employees take a lot too. It should be about give and take by the both sides. I give my best as a worker and I get the best too at the end of the day. And everyone is happy. I hope employers get to know this

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your demonstrations are worthwhile when it comes to employers improving their workers all round performance or input. When we offer them salaries as at when due that can meet up at least with their primary needs. Give them some extra incentive when they've worked extremely to move the business course higher, then encourage their input.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with what you wrote, plus I would add a few things. I think it is a big part of an employee's motivation that they should feel that their work adds value to the company - this is something that gets lost especially in big companies where there is strict task division and strong beaurocracy. Using different structures such as the agile methodology can help as well.
Yes, you are right some times workers should be able to use their initiative it will help bring out the best in them. Uniqueness is all about creativity so sometimes to boost the realness of a worker giving them that ultimate space to explore might just be all that is needed

Dora Wi

I agree with what you wrote, plus I would add a few things. I think it is a big part of an employee's motivation that they should feel that their work adds value to the company - this is something that gets lost especially in big companies where there is strict task division and strong beaurocracy. Using different structures such as the agile methodology can help as well.