Could GC appointment into Forbes bring more spotlight to crypto?

Raymondblue

It's a common saying that hard-work and consistency pays and that is the story of Gracy Chen (The Managing Director of Bitget) as she bagged an appointment into the Forbes Business Council.

It is important to note that the Forbes Business Council is one of the leading and respected organization globally and members are selected for the council based on the depth and diversity of experience in leadership, management, customer engagement, technology and growth.

Her appointment is significant because it will further solidify and position crypto in a good light which of course it's expected to have a positive ripple effect on mass adoption. Her extensive experience and expertise will be invaluable assets to councils discussions on key issues like; Decentralized Finance, blockchain innovation and diversity in technology which will put crypto in spotlight and while perhaps highlighting and establishing ethical standard and best practices in the ever evolving industry.

With the opportunity available to members of the elite business communities which includes; Connections, visibility and growth, I'm optimistic this development will bring about a more positive landscape in the crypto world.

Do you share the same sentiment or not?

Incarts

The appointment of Gracy Chen to the Forbes Business Council signifies Bitget's commitment to shaping the future of cryptocurrency and their dedication to driving mainstream adoption of digital assets.

I expect her appointment to the Forbes Business Council to strengthen Bitget's position as a champion of diversity within financial technology by showcasing their commitment to promoting gender equality and fostering an inclusive industry.

BashirJasper

Well, I saw this news on X.com a few days ago and I was excited not just for Bitget or CEXes but for the whole crypto because it could help drive up adoption because this appointment validates the fact that crypto is indeed an innovation worth recognizing even by the mainstream financial sector. That's a huge uplift in the strive for financial freedom and inclusion.

Achraffpro

She has proven to be one of the best to lead in Crypto space, having very vast knowledge and experience. This is an amazing position to attain and showing evidence of impact in leadership and professionalism. Her selection will definitely contribute more into the cryptocurrency ecosystem.