By appointment to control the number of customers

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was kind of surprised to hear that salons are now open here but they only take bookings by appointment. In other words there is no walk in customer yet. But you know, I’m sure they take in walk-in customers when there are no customers inside. Anyway, the implementation of getting an appointment is for the control of the number of people inside the salon.

I think that appointment system is best to use in restaurants which have 30% capacity allowed (for social distancing purposes). It is way easy to control the crowd for the capacity when there is a booking or appointment system. Right now most restaurants have a waiting area for customers that cannot fit in the dining area. Why waste the time of customers in the waiting area when they can book for the appointed time so there will be no waiting anymore.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
What wondering what your point was still I got to your last line. I think that is logical enough. I will prefer calling to find out when exactly it will be my turn. I’m one person that can be very impatience about such situations. So I agree with your submission

IamDozzy

I think this is very advisable especially when we are still trying to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic. This would go a long way to ensure things are organized as appointment means less persons would be congregated in a place to avoid contacting the dreaded virus. This in turn would lead to speedy approval by health authorities for business to take place.