How to become a great entrepreneur

Kennysplash

Verified member
"The world is full of entrepreneurs. You may not know it, but you are one. If you have a job, then you are an entrepreneur."
-Tom Monaghan

The most important thing to remember is that entrepreneurship is a mindset. It's not about going out and doing things for the sake of it, but rather about finding opportunities and turning them into something valuable.

Entrepreneurship is hard, but it's also rewarding. The rewards are not just in the form of money or fame, but also in personal development. There are many entrepreneurs who have gone on to become successful business leaders and entrepreneurs themselves because they have learned from the mistakes they made with their first company.
A good entrepreneur is someone who knows how to use their creativity, intelligence and courage to turn a dream into reality. Entrepreneurship is not for the faint-hearted. It takes a lot of hard work, perseverance and sometimes even luck.

Entrepreneurship requires a lot of hard work, dedication and perseverance. However, it pays off in the long run with a lot of rewards and benefits.

First of all identify what you are passionate about and what you are good at. Once you have identified these things, find out how many people are already doing this in the market so that you can come up with a competitive advantage or niche for yourself.

After identifying your passion, find ways you can monetize it. Build a business idea and plan on your passion. Do a lot and f research on your niche and understand it well. Know your competitors too.

Then go ahead to secure capital and implement your business plan.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When we say people with jobs are entrepreneurs, because how many jobs promotes innovation, if you tell your employer to try some new idea on his business do you think he'll do it, I don't think so.

As an entrepreneur you have to take risk yourself, you have to be your own man, we have switched meanings for everything nowadays.

I don't see how an employee can have an entrepreneur mindset, unless he's using the job to maybe fund his entrepreneurial ventures.

Elon musk said, being an entrepreneur is like chewing glass and staring into abyss, it's not glamorous as being painted on media, it's dirty work.

So I urge those wanting to tow this part to be ready for the toil that comes with it, use your skills to skew value and come up with a unique selling proposition.

As an intending entrepreneur, I'll recommend reading lean start up by Eric Ries.