How to become a billionaire

samual

Becoming a billionaire is not a a work that takes hard work, it includes how you want your name to be retten on new's papers, on the internet and been amoung the richest man in the world
You can start by setting a goal as in to a budjet
This is when you want to activate a good legacy that can not be changed by any means, for example you have enough money to build a Prue water factory by building this with a strong foundation of different types of water that will always be available for the people like coutomers

now adays school is one of the best thing that ever one will like to pay MOney for the children to school in order to become some one grate in life so the school must have qualified teacher standard labroatry, good libery for reading, standard field, (like, foot ball court, basketball, hand ball)
or maybe be a problem solver in the community, counseling the youth that are willing to pay so that you can help them solve there problems
Becoming a billionaire is a thing that will last forever ,that's is useful for the future of your child. OK

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone here. Thank you for your interesting thread. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that money is important in life. It is impossible to survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom and independence. When you have money, you can make dreams and plans for your future. You can go to the best universities in the world and study whatever you like best. You can also buy things you need for yourself, your family and friends.

For these reasons, people want to have a lot of money and even become billionaires. Some people succeed in becoming rich whereas some others never succeed. Maybe, this is a matter of luck. In my opinion, money does not solve all problems. There are a lot of rich people around the world who are very sad and are never satisfied with the money they have because they always want more and more money.

On the one hand, money makes life easier and less stressful but on the other hand, it does not always bring happiness. Happiness is found in other things. I think that there are things in life that are much more important than money like love, peace and health.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Becoming a billionaire needs hardwork and perseverance because the amount of effort you put in towards the actualisation of such dream is very important.

Becoming a billionaire can be accomplished in a variety of ways. Some people become wealthy by inheritance, while others build their wealth through the successful operation of their own businesses. There are a few fundamental principles that all billionaires adhere to, regardless of the route that they took to get there.

The first step is to place more of an emphasis on earning money as opposed to spending it. People are prone to getting caught up in the moment and making frivolous purchases because it is simple for them to do so. This may appear to be an obvious point. Billionaires have developed an appreciation for riches and an understanding of how to leverage it to amass additional fortunes.

Second, most people who become billionaires have a tremendous amount of enthusiasm for the work that they do. They are also highly motivated to achieve their goals and are constantly on the lookout for new chances. In addition to this, billionaires are typically very skilled at creating relationships and networking with other people. Finally, when it comes to the administration of their finances, they frequently exhibit a high degree of self-control and discipline.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't really understand what you mean, OP. Do you think becoming a billionaire is not hard work? What do you consider an easy way to become a billionaire?
I also ask the same question. I don't really understand what he meant by saying how to become a billionaire and I have read what he posted but still don't understand what he is trying to say or should I say that he is say been a billionaire as in dollar billionaire.

If that is what he meant then I don't think that he is right. Is becoming a billionaire a skill or something that would be said to achieve like saying how to work hard and own a house. Because becoming a billionaire is not something that anyone can achieve just by saying it. There are many people that wish to become a billionaire including me and you that are not a billionaire and most people will never be a billionaire.

Many rich business men have tried to become a billionaire and till they died they never become one. So saying ow to become a billionaire is not a topic to discuss on or agree on. Because there is no one that has the idea of becoming a billionaire. Becoming a billionaire is like running a marathon race that is full of many participants and that only one person will win the race. So only few people will be a billionaire but many people will be rich.

Dora Wi

I also ask the same question. I don't really understand what he meant by saying how to become a billionaire and I have read what he posted but still don't understand what he is trying to say or should I say that he is say been a billionaire as in dollar billionaire.

If that is what he meant then I don't think that he is right. Is becoming a billionaire a skill or something that would be said to achieve like saying how to work hard and own a house. Because becoming a billionaire is not something that anyone can achieve just by saying it. There are many people that wish to become a billionaire including me and you that are not a billionaire and most people will never be a billionaire.

Many rich business men have tried to become a billionaire and till they died they never become one. So saying ow to become a billionaire is not a topic to discuss on or agree on. Because there is no one that has the idea of becoming a billionaire. Becoming a billionaire is like running a marathon race that is full of many participants and that only one person will win the race. So only few people will be a billionaire but many people will be rich.
Certainly, this is not something that is easy to achieve. I agree with you on that. It takes a lot of work to reach financial goals and in my opinion, becoming a billionaire takes more than hard work - aside from some extraordinary success stories, it also often involves some amount of lack or privilege.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Success over the long run necessitates building an effective brand, promoting creativity, and constantly adapting to market changes. Acquiring the status of billionaire can also be accomplished by assembling an effective group, cultivating tight connections and investing in one's own and professional progress. It is important to understand that obtaining financial freedom is not always straightforward and can involve numerous hazards and difficulties. In order to become a billionaire, a potential business owner must be patient, flexible, and willing to learn from failures.