How To Activate your "Sell My Data" Account on 5 Billion Sales

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How To Activate your "Sell My Data" Account on 5 Billion Sales

1. Go to Playstore or Apple store and download & install "Kiwi Browser". You can use Chrome, Safari, and Firefox too, but I assume they are your main browsers and you might not like to share your data on them.

2. Go back to 5 billion sales Dashboard (Already Logged In or you simply login).

3. Click on "Money Maker '' and it's boldly displayed on our Dashboard.

4. Click on "Sell My Data"

5. A "Sell My Data Form" will Pop up, Keep filling the form till you reach the end and you click on "Accept Terms & Conditions."

6. You may not have an answer for some of the questions in 5, but just fill in anything at all just to allow you to move to the next page.

7. After filing the form, It will take you to Step II: Download 5Billionsales Browser Extension..... Kindly Download it, but don't try to install it!*

8. To connect the 5 Million Sales Browser Extension to Kiwi Browser, Do the following:

i. Go to your Kiwi Browser and Open it.

ii. Click on the three vertical lines at the top right corner.

iii. Click on "Extensions" from the list of things that will appear.

iv. At the top right corner, enable the Developer Mode (It has been disabled).

v. Then Click on "+ (from.zip/.crx/.user.js)"

vi. Click on "Files" and select the newly downloaded 5Billlionsales extension show as *5Billionsales-Kiwi-ext.zip or select it from your Downloads in your phone...It will have the same file name too.
vii. You will be brought back to the Extension Menu in number 6, Click on "Disable Developer Mode."

Congratulations you are done!

9. Sell My Data Activation Step 3: It will take you to step three and tell you to Validate, Follow the step displayed to Validate (Make sure to wait patiently until it shows Validate, then click on it).