How to activate Satoshi App

Ahmadukteam

Satoshi App (BTCs Mining) is a pyseudonymous project of Satoshi Nakamoto. His team around the globe secretly develope and recreate what Bitcoin lacks. Under his mutual relationship on his remaining fellow cryptograher, he re-established the project once again.

Believe the process and keep a clear state of mind on the outcome of the BTCs project.

Those who haven't join, sign up and start mining BTCs. It's free for all - with or without referral.

Attachments

• IMG_20220103_231727_728.jpg
    IMG_20220103_231727_728.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3

Kingstone

I think it is a real Bitcoin Satoshi App and it is going to be a boom very soon. I have the app on my phone and I have verified. The fact that you have to refer people to get more miners every day makes it difficult and not a get rich scheme like all these mining sites. As a new register, you will have the chance to mine for 7 days I think and you will need to recruit people with your code to keep mining free Bitcoin. I hope the BTCs will be launched soon. I do not know the future of the coin anyway but I hope it is going to be awesome. I have claimed some BTCs

Ahmadukteam

I think it is a real Bitcoin Satoshi App and it is going to be a boom very soon. I have the app on my phone and I have verified. The fact that you have to refer people to get more miners every day makes it difficult and not a get rich scheme like all these mining sites. As a new register, you will have the chance to mine for 7 days I think and you will need to recruit people with your code to keep mining free Bitcoin. I hope the BTCs will be launched soon. I do not know the future of the coin anyway but I hope it is going to be awesome. I have claimed some BTCs
Yeah it is. Its going to launch this year between April and May. They are currently on testnet and currently its assuming to be equal to ethereum. I have $20990 worth of bitcoin from the app. The project will give birth to new era of billionaires

Kingstone

Yeah it is. Its going to launch this year between April and May. They are currently on testnet and currently its assuming to be equal to ethereum. I have $20990 worth of bitcoin from the app. The project will give birth to new era of billionaires

That is massive. How did you get $20,990 worth of bitcoin from the app? How long gave you been mining the BTCs that you got that worth? Besides, you don't know the worth yet, you never can tell the exact worth of BTC you have. I only have 2 BTCs mined and I don't know the worth. I hope it is going to be massive. If truly it will be ethereum worth then it will be like $1k mined. And that will be great for people who have been mining as well.

I guess we will be millionaires at least.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't like dealing with referrals to grow my own income higher via any income rewarding app or website. Such will be a deterrent towards earning from the Satoshi miner app. I am not actually good when it comes to attracting referrals to any earning means online. I prefer doing it alone, when I am fortunate enough in the future, then I can bring in referrals, and not just having a referral in mind before earning meaningful from the opportunity online. I understand that every income site or app grows exponentially high with referrals, and any one who works with referrals earns high too, but it shouldn't become a yardstick towards earning big with any income opportunity online. I don't fancy much of a mining app, because the rewards us simply as minimal like, what mining sites offer, I prefer to stay positive with the offers I'm earning from online than wasting more of my time and earning peanuts at the end of the week or month. The last mining site I tried I spent over $40 simply to buy miners in order to increase my mining speed, still no avail. What I earned with what I spent within a week isn't even up to $0.20, but I spent over $40 to buy miners, that's waste of resources for me.

Ahmadukteam

I don't like dealing with referrals to grow my own income higher via any income rewarding app or website. Such will be a deterrent towards earning from the Satoshi miner app. I am not actually good when it comes to attracting referrals to any earning means online. I prefer doing it alone, when I am fortunate enough in the future, then I can bring in referrals, and not just having a referral in mind before earning meaningful from the opportunity online. I understand that every income site or app grows exponentially high with referrals, and any one who works with referrals earns high too, but it shouldn't become a yardstick towards earning big with any income opportunity online. I don't fancy much of a mining app, because the rewards us simply as minimal like, what mining sites offer, I prefer to stay positive with the offers I'm earning from online than wasting more of my time and earning peanuts at the end of the week or month. The last mining site I tried I spent over $40 simply to buy miners in order to increase my mining speed, still no avail. What I earned with what I spent within a week isn't even up to $0.20, but I spent over $40 to buy miners, that's waste of resources for me.
Guy this is not a mining company but they are hidden group members of Nakomoto Satoshi that invented this complex ideas most of us don't like ready for long time thought we love ready. What qualifies a project is the white paper and the problems they want to resolve. So if the project need people what will be the.easiest way to get those people it referrers

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Guy this is not a mining company but they are hidden group members of Nakomoto Satoshi that invented this complex ideas most of us don't like ready for long time thought we love ready. What qualifies a project is the white paper and the problems they want to resolve. So if the project need people what will be the.easiest way to get those people it referrers
I simply got your information, they are simply hidden group members still keeping the Satoshi Nakamoto dream alive, by inventing their own project that is still in uniform with the ideas Satoshi had before passing away to grow Bitcoin. No doubt, the white paper of their project is part of the requirements that defines their project to be noteworthy, and the problem they want to solve for investors. If you aren't gaining anything from such project, their is no need being around and wishing positive around it. I asked questions before I go into a given crypto project full-time. Most of this project are simply scam, after promising tons of reward that never materialized. I am not branding this one scam, because their is no much reviews about it, it isn't popular nor have lasted for a while. Before I go into the project, I have to dig deep into investigating it's reputation, whitelist to know what it got to offer, if it will become beneficial to me in the future. What really matters with investment is what you stand to gain from it in the future. Because, loss brings unpleasant feelings to any investor.

Ahmadukteam

I simply got your information, they are simply hidden group members still keeping the Satoshi Nakamoto dream alive, by inventing their own project that is still in uniform with the ideas Satoshi had before passing away to grow Bitcoin. No doubt, the white paper of their project is part of the requirements that defines their project to be noteworthy, and the problem they want to solve for investors. If you aren't gaining anything from such project, their is no need being around and wishing positive around it. I asked questions before I go into a given crypto project full-time. Most of this project are simply scam, after promising tons of reward that never materialized. I am not branding this one scam, because their is no much reviews about it, it isn't popular nor have lasted for a while. Before I go into the project, I have to dig deep into investigating it's reputation, whitelist to know what it got to offer, if it will become beneficial to me in the future. What really matters with investment is what you stand to gain from it in the future. Because, loss brings unpleasant feelings to any investor.
Yeah! Very unpleasant but no investment. They don't need your money boss. What they want from you is to register and keep mining the btcs simply as ABCD

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah! Very unpleasant but no investment. They don't need your money boss. What they want from you is to register and keep mining the btcs simply as ABCD
Lol, that's cool, that they don't need my money. I am now interested in the mining platform. You can simply share the link for me, let me register. You can share it via PM since it is prohibited somewhat to post a link in a public topic like this by the Admin of the forum. So, how much can I earn daily mining at the site? I was mining via Rollercoin recently and I invested around $40 to buy miners to increase my mining speed, it wasn't a pleasant one for me because the mining rate was simply poor for me after my own investment. Not that the site is a scam one, it is legit they are still making payments. But for you to earn any substantial amount of coins in the site you simply have to be consistent playing their own blockchain games. You simply need to devote more time to it at least 8 hours daily. If you can keep such consistency for the period of six months you reward gonna be high then. I don't have such kind of time to devote my time on the site, that's what really caused my earnings to slow down, it's simply a shame that I didn't recover my investment there.

Ahmadukteam

Lol, that's cool, that they don't need my money. I am now interested in the mining platform. You can simply share the link for me, let me register. You can share it via PM since it is prohibited somewhat to post a link in a public topic like this by the Admin of the forum. So, how much can I earn daily mining at the site? I was mining via Rollercoin recently and I invested around $40 to buy miners to increase my mining speed, it wasn't a pleasant one for me because the mining rate was simply poor for me after my own investment. Not that the site is a scam one, it is legit they are still making payments. But for you to earn any substantial amount of coins in the site you simply have to be consistent playing their own blockchain games. You simply need to devote more time to it at least 8 hours daily. If you can keep such consistency for the period of six months you reward gonna be high then. I don't have such kind of time to devote my time on the site, that's what really caused my earnings to slow down, it's simply a shame that I didn't recover my investment there.
Its not working. I have sent you the link on PM but not working

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its not working. I have sent you the link on PM but not working
I did not see anything on my PM, are you sure if you have permission to PM anyone here? Try sending again, if the problem persist just let me know here. Maybe I'll be the one to text you for the referral link. Let me ask you one question please, have you made any withdrawal from the site before ever since you started with it? I love to see payment proof from users who are recommending an earning means to me, it will motivate me the more to know that, at the end of my struggling to do their tasks I'll earn from it.

Ahmadukteam

I did not see anything on my PM, are you sure if you have permission to PM anyone here? Try sending again, if the problem persist just let me know here. Maybe I'll be the one to text you for the referral link. Let me ask you one question please, have you made any withdrawal from the site before ever since you started with it? I love to see payment proof from users who are recommending an earning means to me, it will motivate me the more to know that, at the end of my struggling to do their tasks I'll earn from it.
Yes I have withdrawn several time my last withdrawal was $88.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I have withdrawn several time my last withdrawal was $88.
That's massive one bro, I'll definitely send you a PM to learn from you how you did it without spending money. I never earned a dime mining any crypto using any of the devices which is accessible to it. I am looking forward to making some reward from this one, it is encouraging to see reasonable amount of reward gained from others via an earning site.

Ahmadukteam

That's massive one bro, I'll definitely send you a PM to learn from you how you did it without spending money. I never earned a dime mining any crypto using any of the devices which is accessible to it. I am looking forward to making some reward from this one, it is encouraging to see reasonable amount of reward gained from others via an earning site.
Alright chat me up I will be glad to put you through

E

eldavis

I think I would give it the benefit of a doubt and give it a try. I have come across many like this that claims to be legit and all that but in the end Notting good came out of it. For some days now I have been hearing persons talk alot about it, let's see how it goes. Thanks for the update.

Ahmadukteam

I think I would give it the benefit of a doubt and give it a try. I have come across many like this that claims to be legit and all that but in the end Notting good came out of it. For some days now I have been hearing persons talk alot about it, let's see how it goes. Thanks for the update.
Alright chat me up +2349030211846