How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account?

AfriPeeps Official

The reason for disabling my account cannot be substantiated as I never promoted any falsehood, nudity or involved in any questionable offense that goes against her policy. Only what I could recount was delay in ads payment which Facebook didn't debit my card as at when I run an ads program last year, but was debited at the expiration of the ads program duration.

Below is the message I got while trying to reactivate my ads account.

"This ad account, its ads and some of its advertising assets are disabled because it didn't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards. Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed."

More worrisome is the part of the message that said; "Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed." Does it mean my ads account cannot be reviewed or reactivated anymore?

Has anyone encountered such challenge with their Facebook ads account? How did you resolve it?

Timfak

Sorry for asking this question but what do you mean by Facebook ad account is it different from Facebook account if yes please can you elaborate more on it. do I have to open another account for Facebook ad apart from my Facebook account. I will be grateful if you can enlighten me on it thank you.