How scammers withdrawal money fromyour bank without OTP

Ajebo25

Verified member
Have you ever lost your credit card before then the next day you started receiving debit alerts well I know you will be wondering how scammers can withdraw money from your credit card without your pin or OTP verification code well I have been in a situation where I lost my credit card but wasn't too disturb by it because it was just a plastic with numbers on it but I learned the hard way

The next morning I started receiving otp codes from my bank meaning someone is trying to withdraw my funds I stood up ran to the bathroom before I came bake multiple debit alerts where on my phone I felt like fainting then I decided to find out how this scammers take money from atm cards.

So I went into the dark web and started exploring then I discovered that there are particular cards they are more easy for them to hack the hardest is verve card so if your card is verve you're safe but if your card is mastercard or visa my brother run to the bank and disable it because the use something called cadro pro

Cadro pro is an app which can never be found on play store or downloaded it can only be sent from someone who has it on his/her phone this app is created by a particular hacker then it is distributed this app allows a hacker to withdraw money from your bank with ether BVN,credit card or even send you fake transactions or simply they order things online with your card.Do you know some sites don't require otp to purchase things well ave told you now so keep your card safely and don't share any of it's written codes

Much 💕 ajebo25

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its interesting you brought your precious time to share this eye opening info to members in here. Their is no doubt, scammers are everywhere simply looking for opportunities to exploit people through various ways, and the ATM card is an option to exploit Innocent people's funds online. That's why we need to be extra careful when it comes to our ATM card, preserve it where no one tampers and not slotting our ATM card via any means we see offline. Some systems trap ATM cards and copy it's essential digits for phishing activities. Some sites too do trap those digits too which they also use for phishing activities. Not every website we logged in that we should login our debit card inyo. Unless we are sure the site is https encrypted, which means our personal information wouldn't be compromised in the process. But if we are logging from a non https encrypted site then we risk losing our finance to scammers.