How Reliable Are Cryptocurrency Predictions?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people that rely on cryptocurrency trading to make money. Cryptocurrency trading has become a hobby and a kind of profession that has been adopted by many people. For example, there are many people who trade stocks as full-time traders. Similarly, there are many people who are full-time cryptocurrency traders. However, cryptocurrency trading is something that relies hugely on the predictions made by cryptocurrency experts. Despite what many people think, not all the experts make accurate cryptocurrency price predictions. I have also noticed that there are many sites out there that forecast the price of cryptocurrencies.

One such website is "Coin Price Forecast". I have used it many times and I must say that most of the predictions made by such kind of websites are inaccurate and if you believe in their predictions, then you will most likely suffer from losses. I am not sure how trading bots make price predictions, but they are not 100 percent accurate either. So this is why I suggest proper cryptocurrency trading strategy in case the market crashes and this is a kind of advice most traders do not follow. This was my experience. So, in your experience how accurate are cryptocurrency predictions of experts and such sites?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not rely on trading bot to be able to make money in the crypto system because that won't really be profitable as I see, although I have suspended trading of cryptocurrency but if I am interested to get quality signal I would likely pay for people to generate the signal for me until I am capable of learning they require skill that is needed to generate my own personal signals.

People may be able to generate accurate signal base on so many things because they will consider the economy of the country they will also consider the news that is circulating around the crypto space to determine the best cryptocurrency to invest on at the particular time but a robots will only be able to generate signal based on all the information that has been set originally by the programmer , they won't be able to take into consideration everything that is happening daily in the crypto space..

I have never tried out Robots before to understand the percentage accuracy of their signal but if I have an opportunity to engage in trading I will allow people to generate it for me because that will be more profitable than robot..

E

eldavis

Most of these predictions are not correct, I don't know much about crypto but form my experience with forex trading I know for a fact that some of these predictions are not correct while there are some that accurate to some extent. Though it's good to follow these predictions but I would advice that all your hopes and trust should not put all your hopes and trust on predictions, so you would not be dependant. Cause there might be days where you may not see any predictions? What would you do?

StonedSailor

Not much they do not work according to the predictions. This word is a myth. Let me tell you about one trading platform, that is completely anonymous and never asks you for any sign up, no KYC at all. It has almost every coin or the token of the cryptocurrency exchange. Simply type ninja.exchange in your browser and navigate the page.