Which are the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges in 2024?

niche

Verified member
Members expect their cryptocurrency exchange to be reliable and credit their account for the payment which is sent. Some exchanges are not crediting the payment to the users account even 10 days after it was received , they are also not receiving emails for support, making fake money laundering allegations. With Binance, Kucoin and other exchanges banned in India, which are the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges in 2024, especially for Asians, which are not banned in India. Do these exchanges have a P2P option and is KYC required for all these exchanges? Which crypto exchange is the most popular exchange in your country?

Isi24

Bitget exchange is a reputable exchange , got great UI and highly responsive CS.. I alternate binance p2p for bitget as it’s very fast & safe. Amongst the list of banned exchanges in India I don’t see bitget on it , so you could check them out

StonedSailor

There are a lot of exchanges available in the market. However most of them are not worth trusting. If anyone looking for the exchange that can help you out with the trade, exchange or swap, I can help them out with one. I think they cover almost every coin and the token in the market.
One can simply visit the ninja.exchange by typing the same in the browser.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Members expect their cryptocurrency exchange to be reliable and credit their account for the payment which is sent. Some exchanges are not crediting the payment to the users account even 10 days after it was received , they are also not receiving emails for support, making fake money laundering allegations. With Binance, Kucoin and other exchanges banned in India, which are the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges in 2024, especially for Asians, which are not banned in India. Do these exchanges have a P2P option and is KYC required for all these exchanges? Which crypto exchange is the most popular exchange in your country?
Tried Bitget? It's available in India! images (16).jpeg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Bitget exchange is a reputable exchange , got great UI and highly responsive CS.. I alternate binance p2p for bitget as it’s very fast & safe. Amongst the list of banned exchanges in India I don’t see bitget on it , so you could check them out
&, they have an Extra layer of security... IMG_20240410_111329.jpg

StonedSailor

&, they have an Extra layer of security... View attachment 60657
Hello my friend. I would like to ask about the extra layer of security?
What is it? Because there is nothing that exists with the name you are telling. There is no extra layer of security at all. This is just a marketing technique.

DominionAJ

The Customer support you mentioned is really an important feature everyone choosing an exchange should watch out for.