How much Youtube paid a faceless youtube channel with 68,000,000 vews

D

Deleted member 13140

You'd be surprised how much youtube will pay for 68milliom views generated by a faceless youtube channel.

But let's begin, so a faceless youtube channel is one that you'd record a video without actually showing your face to the audience,
It's either a robotic voice or an actual voice over of a real person either way as long as you don't show your face it's a faceless youtube channel.

Though I think youtube sees this differently, because a real faceless youtube channel is one that has a robotic voice and that's the one am talking about.

Examples of faceless youtube channels are ones which niche are
1. Mediation
This niche and so many others cannot be monetized with adsense, that's common in some faceless niches, like rain videos, its all on tiktok, some of the accounts are monetised but today, I don't think it can be monetized

So youtube paid the youtuber ZERO!! Yeao absolutely nothing after spending hours uploading videos on YouTube,

Though the youtuber actually earned money with affiliate marketing and all that but as for adsense earnings the youtuber got nothing

One thing I can say is that the amount paid by Google for this channel depend on where the traffic are coming from. The channel owner is going to receive a lot of money if most of the traffics are coming from United States Canada and other advanced countries. These are the countries most of the YouTube advertiser usually target to sell their product and services.

One thing I can say is that the amount paid by Google for this channel depend on where the traffic are coming from. The channel owner is going to receive a lot of money if most of the traffics are coming from United States Canada and other advanced countries. These are the countries most of the YouTube advertiser usually target to sell their product and services.
No the channel owner i think was from the first world country, but i don't think YouTube is paying for those kind of niche anymore, i mean think about it, the videos re easily created, all you have to do is show different pictures, and add dome comforting music and let it play, just that, nothing difficult, maybe YouTube decided it's not worth it anymore, or maybe it could be your theory about the owner not being in one of the first world countries