How much you need to earn to quit forex trading?

Ludicrism

I mean why would anybody quit? Fx is a great way of making money. If you are making consistent profits go ahead. But if you are losing consistently, you can prefer to quit.

Asahi

Verified member
Develop your trading by learning and recovering your daily mistakes. But stick to mistaking because it will cause you no benefit. There are several forums on which traders can raise questions to quench their demand. You can enjoy a 111% deposit bonus by investing with Eurotrader broker.

tray59

I will never quit trading for no reason do you know why because this business has make me alot of money I have trade and earn accordingly ,but for sure I think that I can only quit if am making some certain amount of profit and also ensure that I have another face of business .
But if I still have the knowledge to trade well I will never do that I will continue trading and bought new expensive system that can help me trade well

AtomicDating

Trading should be enjoyable, not a source of excessive stress. It might be time to move on if it is no longer enjoyable or manageable. As I don’t have any health issues and I'm making consistent profits, I'm not going to leave anytime soon.

Vigorish

Why quit if you are making decent profits? It is up to you and your financial goals.