How much you need to earn to quit forex trading?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
People are hungry for money. It does not matter how much have you will still want more money. It is human nature. So, everybody comes to the forex market to earn money. However, many blow their account and quit the market. Few are stay to the market. And few among them have succeeded to become rich. So, invest small and learn to trade. As for me, I am taking Eurotrader free educational courses.

Airaddg7

People are hungry for money. It does not matter how much have you will still want more money. It is human nature. So, everybody comes to the forex market to earn money. However, many blow their account and quit the market. Few are stay to the market. And few among them have succeeded to become rich. So, invest small and learn to trade. As for me, I am taking Eurotrader free educational courses.
trading is a very appropriate choice for income during this pandemic, but it takes a long time to learn

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Proper knowledge is required to make money in Forex trading. It is never possible to develop as a profitable trader without proper knowledge and trading education. Everyone has a greed for money, but if that greed is excessive, then the investment can be lost. Trading is very difficult but proper knowledge and money management help to make trading easier.

Chirunim

I think everyone has the money-greed factor and so it is impossible to quit any money making scheme that offers the possibility to be rich, exspecially when it becomes an addiction, like gambling and forex trading.

You just can't quit it. No matter how much you have got from the scheme. Because human needs are insatiable, we always need more and because of this we don't appreciate the little we have.

The best thing is to not get involved. That's the only way you can be free from these traps.

BrandonHarris

You guys fell into the rat's trap.

George10640

I think I would prefer investing in knowledge instead of losing it all that early. Patience is what people lack a lot and I think that makes people lose in the forex market.I think investing in knowledge to help you sought out the financial problems in future.No one should ever think of making money so fast with forex.You may not have capital to invest but when you invest in knowledge you can resell the knowledge and help others understand. It doesn't matter how you achieve it so long as money is made.

Samuelkanu

No amount of money is enough for anybody because we humans are insatiable. Making money from forex trading should be a daily or weekly thing and you don't have to be greedy because it can lead you to lose all your money. So forex trading requires a lot of patience because it is a business that is not a get-rich-quick thing. The mindset by people that forest trading is a money making machine is wrong because you might be disappointed and lose all your investments.

Robson Dey

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with Forex4you, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really sees the need of people rushing into this forex just like that without any understanding because that is just a pure indication that you are playing a dangerous game because it will definitely be dangerous.

For me , I have traded cryptocurrency before and I know what trading of volatile market is all about . So even if I have to go back into trading I have to make sure I really understand what this trading is all about and the secret behind the up and down movement of the market.

I can't even take such risks trying to trade something I don't really know because that is just a pure risks. I have lost some of my money trying to trade cryptocurrency before so I can't repeat such anymore until I really understand the market.

I will suggest that anyone that is just interested have to go through the normal learning process first before making attempt to trade because even if you have to go into trading now and then at the end of the day you lose your money. If you are still passionate about trading you will still come back to the learning process .

Rookery

The meaning of “how much” may differ from person to person. And there is no specific amount anyone can tell you that you need to earn before quitting.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Try to strategize your trading and use multiple strategies to confirm a signal. If you can’t do it alone, try to seek help from others. Besides so, you have to keep analyzing your trading pair more and more. Besides so, start investing with a reliable and secure trading broker and Eurotrader is a recognized and reliable broker.

Shaf

Verified member
The more a person trades, the more addictive it becomes. In a way, it is like gambling. Even if you hit the jackpot, you can't stop. Even in bear market some people will still stay losing money and making it back.

Some people also make a living with trading. If someone wants to leave the market entirely though, it would make sense that you should have made as much money to tide yuu through. If you have no other source of income and no savings, why stop trading?

I see a great opportunity here and I intend take it as a full-time job sometimes in the future.

E

eldavis

There is actually no specific amount you need to earn first before you stop trading for the day. I believe the best things to do is set up a target for yourself. Set a specific amount to trade and earn per day, once you have been able to achieve this amount as profit, you stop for the day.
Most persons usually find it pretty hard to hold back once they see they are making profit, this is what usually leads to losses in most cases.

Honkie

I think one should not set a profit target in order to quit trading. Chasing profits will never be an ideal approach towards forex trading. And you should be entering the market with a long term plan instead of trying to make quick profits and quit trading forever. Try to become skilled and attain consistency to make regular profits.

Emptings

Personally, I wouldn’t quit even if I started making consistent money. That’s because I enjoy it and it is challenging. However, this depends on person to person and their lifestyle and financial goals.

BinarySumo

“How much” varies from individual to individual. Some people do trading for thrill even if they have earned enough. Personally, I enjoy trading and I don’t see myself abstaining from it in the coming future.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Traders who joined in forex trading come from various background and interest, some traders maybe treat forex as hobby and they fun with trading although maybe still not making good money from trading but they can felt happy with that. Some another maybe treat forex for part time business as one way to get additional source of income, treat forex as part time gives more enjoyment because no target profit must be fulfilled. Some traders maybe enforced by situation in the life because lay off from work etc. Some traders treat forex as a business, so they learn well how to take benefit from forex industry. Let say the skill is good and become profitable trader then open PAMM account as manager fund in FXOpen to get more investors for commission or profit sharing.