Earn Money How much online gigs do you effectively do daily?

Kingstone

Many people are convenient handling 3-4 online sites where they get paid to write, click, surveys, and many others. This has to do with time management and dedication. It is not easy for me as a person to be active in more than 2 sites daily. Although I have signed into many sites, I barely visit them.
I wonder if one can manage more than two effectively, especially sites that have a maximum number of posts like bizdustry.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing several earning sites a day where you can earn is not an easy task to do. But I think if we can control and schedule our time very effectively then we can be able to merge two or three sites together where we can be earning. I think we can do that PTP sites.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I presently do not have any digital skill that I might be able to take up gigs but I am currently on my path to learning how to become a website developer. The only way that I make money online right now is by posting on get paid to sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have registered with many many paid to post website but because of time and other activities in my life ,I am only able to concentrate in two of them, for now trendri and bizdustry is my favourite but if there is any other better paying paid to post site just like bizdustry and trendri then I'll be very much interested to join. I can adjust my time to suit them all.

Ummigal

For me, I am most active in two sites for Now. Trendri and Bizdustry. I also earn on online faucets too although these faucets aren't always worth the stress. PTC sites are way more rewarding. I also recently joined noise.cash, done some exploration and the site seems to be very interesting aside the money you gain. Kinda like a mini social media platform.