how much does it take to establish a decoration business?

D

Deleted member 28873

A decoration business is one which an organisation would be contacted to decorate an avenue where a celebration is about to take place.The rate at which partys are been thrown is making me to wonder what the cost of a decoration business might be.I don't have any idea on how its been done so if you should be more knowledgable on the topic please do drop it in the comment section.Is a decoration business a lucrative business

I don't really have much knowledge on how it cost to establish a decoration business but it is very easy to get this decorator around you can enrol for a month as an apprentice so you can have the idea of asking them straight that you will like to establish in the business that aw will u go about it, am very sure that they will be glad to put you through.

From the little knowledge I have about the decoration business, the material out would use to decorate isn't expensive. You can get the materials from as low as NGN5000 depending on the quality you want. But the most expensive part of buying decoration materials is the flowers you would be using to decorate. The flower and their vases are very expensive depending on the design and the material in which the vase is made of.

Thanks man
I don't really have much knowledge on how it cost to establish a decoration business but it is very easy to get this decorator around you can enrol for a month as an apprentice so you can have the idea of asking them straight that you will like to establish in the business that aw will u go about it, am very sure that they will be glad to put you through.
Thanks man I would do just that

I have a friend who is a production designer in the movies. He also gets projects from their mayor for the festivities like decorating the street lights or putting up the lantern during the Christmas season. His capital is not much because he buys used decorations and he just do the repairs. He earns good money but only if there is a project.

The decoration business is more likely to the event manager that is growing these days. As today, many big rich families want to decorate their houses for a simple birthday party also and they don't have the time and proper way to do that. So, once you properly advertise yourself into that then you can get clients soon.

Decorations business is the business that are almost at gen at all times it is a good idea the only problem on that is that it is not all times that are needed . for you to start a decorative business you need to start learning I first and the next step is to source a capital to buy the materials for the business if have all the necessary need you can start.

Do you have the necessary skills? Are you sure you can decorate any design requested by the client? These questions should come first before calculating the cost of startup. Decoration business cost a lot because you need different decorating materials and they are quite expensive if you want to go for quality. You can as well make enquiries from people already in the business, it is more better that way than doing a rough estimate.