How much do you aim to achieve as your earnings annually working online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of job they do. If I can achieve $600 a year working online, I'll be thrilled. But we all know how hard it is to achieve such amount when the job one is working isn't paying much. To achieve it, i need to develop skills, and seek for better paying gigs online to fetch me that amount of money or above yearly.

What is your yearly income budget annually working online??

We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of job they do. If I can achieve $600 a year working online, I'll be thrilled. But we all know how hard it is to achieve such amount when the job one is working isn't paying much. To achieve it, i need to develop skills, and seek for better paying gigs online to fetch me that amount of money or above yearly.

Yes I have a budget for my online earnings. I already have a bank account solely for my online earnings and I have a plan as to how I will spend it. On the meantime I want to continue building up my earnings online. I also work offline too,so i use that to take care of my needs and save all that I earn online. I have a friend that purchased a good Android phone just from his online earnings, he works in different paid to post forums and he saved the money and used it for something worthwhile. I want to do the same also.

Being a student, it would be very difficult for me to set a specific target for myself as to how much I could earn online, so many academic activities that I need to do if I want to make it big. So I can not decide as I do not even have a budget right now.
However, the business that I am taking my time to learn (domain flipping) is a very profitable one that could make even a young student become very rich.
Someone I know made $16,000 from this business in less than two years that he started..
That is the kind of money I would love to be making when I start going practical with the principles I am learning.

Right now my monthly income from working online is about $50 more or less which is around $600 in a year if the situation would not change. My online earnings go directly to my emergency fund in the bank. It is fortunate that I do not have to withdraw from the ATM for an emergency so the money is intact. My goal is to increase my earnings but right now I don’t see any good site to earn except one that is a new site. I hope it will stay and there would be another of its kind.

Being a student, it would be very difficult for me to set a specific target for myself as to how much I could earn online, so many academic activities that I need to do if I want to make it big. So I can not decide as I do not even have a budget right now.
However, the business that I am taking my time to learn (domain flipping) is a very profitable one that could make even a young student become very rich.
Someone I know made $16,000 from this business in less than two years that he started..
That is the kind of money I would love to be making when I start going practical with the principles I am learning.
I understand the hassle we face as students working online and earning something extra. I don't think students or fulltime offline workers can set an average of income they make online. Cos of the workload they face in their respective fields. One can work online some day and be over occupied the next day through the activities he or she face in its field of service. I'm also a victim of such, my school sometimes doesn't give me enough chance to devote for my online gigs. But some days too i have time for it. That's why it is hard now for me to set my average monthly salary Ade online.