Earn Money How Much Can I Make From Dropshipping? - Find the Answer to That Question Here!

Ejiros

If you want to know how much you can make from Dropshipping, then this post will tell you. First of all, let us define what Dropshipping is in the first place. Dropshipping is when a seller delivers his products to the buyer with the help of his own delivery services instead of using the door-to-door method or carrying the products by hand. This is very helpful for sellers because it means that they don't have to pay extra money for their goods and as such they can pass on some of the profit from their sale to their customers.

How much can I make drop shipping?
In this case, you as the seller does not need to stock the products which means you will not be spending money on rent and utilities. The money that you earn will come directly from your customers after you complete the transaction. It really sounds very easy, but does it really work?

Before you decide to start Dropshipping business, you need to find a product that you are interested in selling. The best way to go about it is to find out what people are looking for and then find out how much demand there is for that particular product. For example, if you love cooking, then you can think of selling kitchen related products. On the other hand, if you like collecting sports memorabilia, you could sell sports cards. You should be very clear about your target market, because this will determine how much you should price your products at.

Once you have decided on what you will sell, you need to figure out how you will get your products to your customers. This is where the question of how much can I make from dropshipping comes in. First of all, your product should be delivered to your customers without any damage. You don't want to lose all your customers' money just because your product was damaged. Always try to ensure that the products that you sell are top quality.

There are some who also use dropshipping as a marketing strategy. These types of sellers usually sell their products online through auction sites like eBay and they do not personally ship the products. Instead, they let others do it for them. They usually advertise the products that they have for sale. They allow potential buyers to contact them through their website.

The good thing about dropshipping is that it allows you to run your business from home. The only thing that you need to do is to make sure that you find a wholesale dropshipper who offers you the best price for your product. SaleHoo's directory is a great help in this regard. You just have to sign up and then you will be able to search for a list of legitimate wholesale Dropshippers. After that, you just have to implement the strategies that you have learned.​

Heartstrings

I have been hearing much about this dropshipping stuff and I really love to venture on it, I know someone who does this but then I really do not know much about it, because one thing about me is,I don't jump on doing this because someone else is doing it,I make sure it is what I would really love doing in order to avoid backing out at later stage or not really finding it fun while on it.

One thing I like about this dropshipping is because you can run it from home,which I find very easy and favourable. One of the things that also hinders me from doing it,like feel reluctant is because it involves knowing people,like on social medias and I am not a fan of social medias,so how do I advertise my products? Definitely I will not make profits if at all all I do is advertise on Whatsapp that has no much contact. Or rather just family members with few others.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The business is profitable no doubt but however you really have to spend a lot of your time to achieve all the necessary things that will make the business profitable because at the early stage of starting of the business you may not not likely be able to make money as you think.

But I could rather prefer a situation that you just buy this product at a cheaper rate if you have money and have it stored in your warehouse and later sell it for people who might be interested in them . Drop shipping may sometimes be stressful most especially for new starters because a lot of people in the online space may not likely trust you but will mostly preferred to buy their products on trusted shopping platforms like jumia and others depending on the country you are residing .. Anybody can start up the business but you have to be ready to work hard

Finger Geek

Verified member
We can not really know how much we can earn from dropshipping business. And like it has been said earlier that we need to look for a product that we are interested with and promote it. There are many people that started this business but later quit and that is because they were not able to make money from it.

Any people are doing same mistake and that is why they are not successful doing the business. As a new person starting this, we must choose a product or few ones that we know that we have interest on and will be easy for us to market. It is with these few products that we will start. It will be more easier to specialize on few products than many. Also if we are known with some products, we will grown fast in the business. So when the business is now growing, we can now introduce more products.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'm going to say what I know , Dropshipping is a difficult online business that people who are engaging in the business could be discouraged if proper care is not taken. The reason is because sometimes a lot of people in the online space may not trust you enough to order all these products from you.

I just believe that you will have a lot of difficulty if you are interested to engage in dropshipping business if you do not have a huge online communities of people that trust you enough. What I'm trying to say is that if you are passionately interested to engage in the business then you should be looking for every possible opportunity to gain the trust of people , from there a lot of people will trust you enough to order most of their product from you..

It also depends on location, some locations are easier while others may be difficult.