Shares/Stock How many stocks and shares do you have?

greenieS

Verified member
Do you guys have a lot of investments in stocks and any shares in popular companies?

I understand people who want to be confidential and do not want to express themselves freely, but for those who are indifferent and open to the subject, I would be happy to hear your opinions.

How many stocks or shares do you own in a company? Or maybe you have shares in several companies. And if so, have you made a profit? After how long?

I don't own any share or stock at the moment but I'd like to get into it sometime next year especially long term trading, I'm more interested in the long term because stock market is a bit different with forex market so I wouldn't want to rush into it, but give it time and go in with small money that I can use to experiment if it is something I enjoy doing.

I own more than 9,000 shares of the biggest bank in our country. With the current market price, my stocks are worth more than $20,000. But I have no intention to sell even if the price would go higher to make me earn a good profit. I consider those stocks as my lifetime savings and I would only sell it if I really needed the money. Fortunately I still have enough money for a year of expenses in my atm so I feel comfortable with my finances. But if the big money that I am expecting will arrive soon then I would probably buy more stocks. Keeping the big money in the bank will make me lose some value due to the inflation. At least if my money is in stocks then there is the prospect of the annual dividend aside from the increase in the market price.