How Many Businesses Do You Have?

Bisolami

Verified member
If I begin to talk about the business that I have, I have no personal business. I do not have an offline businesss. I do not work for either a company or even a sole proprietor of a business. I was unable to get a job and I decided to come online to make some money. I was able to meet someone who introduced me to some paid to post forums. I joined a lot of them and some of them shut down while some of them are still functioning well. This is how my online career started.

I have now taken the things that I do online as my normal business since I do not have a stable job. I bow work on a lot of paid to post forums. At some point, I was not able to meet up so I just decided to reduce the number of the platforms that I work on. I now work on five platforms including here and all of them are legit. They pay me on time and I gave never had any issue with them. What about you? Do you have offline or online business and how many businesses do you have?

If I begin to talk about the business that I have, I have no personal business. I do not have an offline businesss. I do not work for either a company or even a sole proprietor of a business. I was unable to get a job and I decided to come online to make some money. I was able to meet someone who introduced me to some paid to post forums. I joined a lot of them and some of them shut down while some of them are still functioning well. This is how my online career started.

I have now taken the things that I do online as my normal business since I do not have a stable job. I bow work on a lot of paid to post forums. At some point, I was not able to meet up so I just decided to reduce the number of the platforms that I work on. I now work on five platforms including here and all of them are legit. They pay me on time and I gave never had any issue with them. What about you? Do you have offline or online business and how many businesses do you have?
Hi, I am currently doing affiliate marketing. I haven't started long, but I can tell you that although more challenging than it sounds, if done well it can pay very well. It's all about commitment at the beginning. I am currently using ClickBank and Warrior+Plus and I am doing very well because they are easy to use and are very efficient. Your business, however, also interests me a lot and I would be curious to know a few more details so that I can get started as well. Thank you, I look forward to your response.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a blog, which I consider a business because I not only make money from adsense and amazon ads but I also sell my services and also products from my blog. Therefore, my blog is my business. I also use a couple of ecommerce platforms where I sell products and services. I sell freelancing services through upwork, which is also a business (because business requires you to sell something and I am selling services through freelancing websites). On ecommerce sites like etsy, redbubble and amazon, i sell different kinds of products. Even though I have multiple businesses I do not make a lot of money

Activator230822

Verified member
Honestly speaking I currently have only type of business that I run. However I had like two Businesses but I deliberately stopped the other one because it was not doing well.
Running more than one type of Businesses really requires alot of time and hard work with alot of financial resources too.
However, I found it more convenient with the running of the kiosk business and the selling of the packaging bags business.
It took me a period of like two years operating these businesses.
The packaging business is usually more profitable than the kiosk business and they were really depending on themselves to boost each other time and again.

However I realized that the kiosk business is no longer profitable so I quit and remained with only one type of business.

E

eldavis

At the moment i have just one personal business. I decided to quit working for someone to focus on growing my personal business. Though while i am doing this, i am also working online to earn extra. For now my major focus is on paid to post sites and faucets, but with time i plan on going into freelancing. Hopefully i plan to invest in other things with time.