How long will the bearish run last??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The bearish run around crypto market is just taking long, it is close to two weeks now. And the coins are on the massive drop down, no slow down at all. Almost all the major coins has halved in the market. Coins like, BTC, ETH, BNB, DOT, ICP, BCH, XRP, LTC etc, have split into two in price tag.

At this moment, no trader who traded with the mindset of seeing this coins rise, will be happy seeing it heading to its worst low of all time. If it continues going this way, then you might see Bitcoin or ETH, BNB, LTC, BCH, DOT etc, draining down to -150% decline in price apiece. Which will take a very long time for them to recover and regain their previous benchmark, let alone moving high.

Do you think this bearish run will continue for long time, and become the worst since 2016 with the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the crypto ecosystem?? Or it will stop at some point, and the coins will regain back potentials to spearhead past their previous benchmark before the end of the year??

arunima25

Verified member
Crypto currency like Bitcoins went down earlier too but never so dip. They always undergo fluctuations and so when one invests in there, one has to be ready to take risk.
This time the dip is too low and it has prolonged for too long. So that definitely brings suspicion around the future of these crypto currency. Many feel that this will bounce back and are holding on to it.

Samuel72

Verified member
The price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace will continue to run down as different country continue to ban the use of cryptocurrency. The price of cryptocurrency will only increase if countries begins to accept it. The price of Bitcoin drop because of the band of bitcoin in China, if this continues I don't think the bearish will stop

arunima25

Verified member
Crypto currency is illegal in country like India. I was interested in knowing and exploring more about these virtual currencies.But then I came to know that it's illegal and not supported here. That's one reason I have tried to avoid sites that pay you in some coins or virtual currency..I prefer those sites which pay through PayPal.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I was more hopeful yesterday when bitcoin was trading around $38,000 we still hope that it will crossed over to $40,000 and gradually recover only to see today that is trading below $34000 and this is not really encouraging we just hope we don't lose all our investments.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It might take a few weeks for everything to return to normal,it is just what has been happening in the volatile market and there is no need for people to panic in this sort of things because I believe very well that in few weeks from now everything will return to normal and the price of bitcoins will return to the former price it was.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The challenge is that the more it dips the more people lose patience and sell their coins so obviously if it's going to last forever weeks I won't be surprised if bitcoin will be trading less than $25000 because currently trades around $31000. There are more dip days now than recovery because it will dangerous not sustain the recovery rate

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The challenge is that the more it dips the more people lose patience and sell their coins so obviously if it's going to last forever weeks I won't be surprised if bitcoin will be trading less than $25000 because currently trades around $31000. There are more dip days now than recovery because it will dangerous not sustain the recovery rate
That's true, what you said is noted. The crypto ecosystem is just suffering from the bearish run, with what i see, it looks unending. The market is just looking down, major coins that gained huge values have experienced more than halve. For them to recover back from such slump will take a very long time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't be surprised if the bearish moment continues for long. The panic mode has started since the day the bearish occurred. Which means people will be selling at loss or low rate. And to overcome the bearish, there should be scarcity of coins. Which people are not doing at the moment. I just wish the time goes quickly

Mika

VIP Contributor
I believe there is the right time for everything. the market cannot continue to go down and the market cannot also continuously go up. When it goes too high, it will surely go down and when it goes too down it will surely go up. The only question is when. I think crypto market was going too high and the price rise almost looked artificial.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you will carefully observe the crypto currency prices you will notice that it can rise and continue rising. When it comes down it will continue going down. For trading, where do you stand in that process? How will you know that the price has reached rock bottom so that you can buy? When the price goes up, when will you sell?

Razor1911

Bearish trend is almost over as far as my analysis says. The steep fall of the market erased almost half of the market caps. Now after hitting such lows, prices are inching up higher. Bitcoin is trading at 39,700 levels which is very near to it's strong psychological resistance 40000 mark. Once the resistance is breached with significant volumes, it will be a signal of further upside from here.