How long can you stay without your smartphone?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Our smartphones have almost become an indispensable part of our lives. We work and play with our smartphones. It is common to see people get depressed because they have been separated from their smartphones. How long can you stay without your smartphone? What are the possible effects your smartphone's absence can have on you?

Ganibade

Verified member
People with smartphone cannot stay any longer to do any other thing than to busy with their smart phone. This is very common among middle ages, and old age because life which people are living nowadays depends on mobile smart phone activity. The way the people are engaging the business on smartphone is very high, because people depend on daily income through their smartphone. Nowadays without a smartphone, living standard will not be hundred percent perfect. Most of the students in higher institution depend on their smartphone to perform many assignment and make a research on new innovations. Many teachers also depend on smartphone to make research scientifically, medically, and biologically, to give their student assignment and projects to defend.
That is why people cannot stay any longer from their smartphone except when there's no power on it.

Last edited:

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It depends, when I am working on my business, writing or having a good time with my friends, I don't really care much about my phone, I just put it aside, I realized that it isn't my phone that is keeping me distracted to do work but my social media apps, sometimes I will just be scrolling mindlessly or when I am waiting for a message, instead of just keeping the phone, I will keep on refreshing aand stuffs, my phone has an amazing app call freezer, if you freeze an app you won't have access to it till you unfreeze it, when I do not want distraction I will just put an app in freezer, so cool.

I do must of my work on my computer, so my phone is mostly for occasional browsing, calls or text messages/whatsapp, I think I can stay for a very long time without my phone if my computer is on, I don't really care much for it.